got funny bmx stories??

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2009 9:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2009 9:46 AM

yesterday i doin some manuel barspins then i fucked up and my bars went into my sack and ripped a hole in my jeans
fuckin bullshit

|

iBMX

7/16/2009 9:51 AM

i was riding with my bro and my friend round town at night. and we broke into coles car park like we fully got a credit card and opend the door to the car park tongue
and we were riding for about 10mins and a security gaurd cam and was like
"wtf how did yous get in?" and we were like oh the door was opend so we just rode in!?!?!!
and then after 5 mins of talking he said oohhh it ok guys its the guy thts suposed to be on dutys fault and he isnt down here im gonna go get up him. and he full on called the cops so we just bailedtonguetonguetongue

|

Less judge More fudge!!

7/16/2009 9:55 AM

I did a 3 to fakie on a bank, started to pivot and my front tire went into the ground at the bottom of the bank. the bars went into my crotch, ripped my pants almost in half, and i flipped over haha

|

7/16/2009 9:58 AM

Rang ju wrote:

i was riding with my bro and my friend round town at night. and we broke into coles car park like we fully got a credit card ...more

hahahha nice

coupe weeks back we were riding in a gated community for like 20 min then the stupid ass security of the place came up with his little golf cart and told us to get the hell out

my idiot friend ws like fuck u i can be here if i want
then the security started to go up to him then we started to book it cause more security was comin
then as were tryin to lose them one of my friends crashed into a pole and ate shit hahah

the security grabbed him and was laughin at him

he told him that was punishment enough and let him leave

|

iBMX

7/16/2009 10:00 AM

Daniel Wood wrote:

I did a 3 to fakie on a bank, started to pivot and my front tire went into the ground at the bottom of the bank. the bars went ...more

hahha

i didnt flip but my balls were in pain cause like the bars were holdin me up

|

iBMX

7/16/2009 10:00 AM

one of my old friends was trying to ride leaning against his bars with no hands and he hit a crack and his bar end caught his nuts and made him flip over his bars

|

Boxman for President

7/16/2009 10:01 AM

I ride fit wrote:

one of my old friends was trying to ride leaning against his bars with no hands and he hit a crack and his bar end caught his ...more

ahahahahah

|

7/16/2009 10:01 AM

I ride fit wrote:

one of my old friends was trying to ride leaning against his bars with no hands and he hit a crack and his bar end caught his ...more

hahaha

|

iBMX

7/16/2009 10:03 AM

one time my friend was just learning foot jams
and he strated goin hella fast then wen he tried the foot jam he just flew over the bars and his foot was caught in the tire

that shit was hilarious

|

iBMX

7/16/2009 10:04 AM

I ride fit wrote:

Daniel Wood wrote:

ahahahahah

yeah we were in a street too, and he sat there for like 7 minutes with his hands down his pants while cars were trying to go around us

|

Boxman for President

7/16/2009 10:06 AM

hahaha lol your always going to hurt your self riding bikes...
its the only downfall... ow and people trying to steal your bike can also be a down fall expecially when its 1 week old..
lol i got the colony endeavor 2 weeks back now. still sorta shiny tongue
and some black kid from the skate park tryed stealing it.. i was like geeeet fucked!!

|

Less judge More fudge!!

7/16/2009 10:09 AM

Rang ju wrote:

its the only downfall... ow and people trying to steal your ...more

fuck dude if someone tried to jack my bike i will hunt his ass down

my friend had just bought a specialized didnt even have it for a week
and got it jacked wen he left it outside his friends house

|

iBMX

7/16/2009 10:11 AM

Rang ju wrote:

Sergiobmx004 wrote:

my friend had just bought a specialized didnt even have ...more

yeah fuck im soo lucky i had my bigger friends there to just tell em to fuck off.. tongue lol i wouldnt of stood a chance tongue

|

Less judge More fudge!!

7/16/2009 10:14 AM

Rang ju wrote:

Sergiobmx004 wrote:

Rang ju wrote:

yeah fuck im soo lucky i had my bigger friends there to just tell em to fuck off.. tongue lol i wouldnt of stood a chance tongue

hahaha
even if the guy was bigger than me i would still put up a fight
but if he still jacks me at least i tried hahah

|

iBMX

7/16/2009 10:19 AM

Sergiobmx004 wrote:

Rang ju wrote:

Sergiobmx004 wrote:

hahaha
even if the guy was bigger than me i would still put up a fight
but if he still jacks me at least i tried hahah

i would of tryed to but.. i had no chance tongue

|

Less judge More fudge!!

7/16/2009 10:20 AM

was doin nose manuals yestarday and the seat caught on my pants and ripped a big hole

|

7/16/2009 10:27 AM

scottrod wrote:

was doin nose manuals yestarday and the seat caught on my pants and ripped a big hole

same kinda thing happened to me on my myb i was ridin and i wanted to get some speed so i stood up to pedal and when i sat down the seat went in my backpocket and i stood up to up the hill and it ripped right down the middle seam

|

kinky

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

7/16/2009 10:27 AM

haha yesterday me and some friends went riding down some big as hill thats was a shit load of turns

we were goin fast as hell and my friend had no brakes and was using his foot to try and slow down after like a minute wen we were almost down it he droped the bike yellin "ahh my foots on fire ahhhhhhhh" it was funny he had a huge hole in his shoe

|

iBMX

7/16/2009 10:33 AM

Sergiobmx004 wrote:

haha yesterday me and some friends went riding down some big as hill thats was a shit load of turns

we were goin fast as ...more

lol the same sorta thing happend to me.. i was flying down a huge hill but it had heap of sticks and shit so we had to jump em. half way down at like max speed i swear..
my mate just says how are you going to stop with out ruining my shoes? cause i was borrowing his shoes..and i was just like FFFUUUUCCKKK!! lol i didnt kill my self tho but it felt like if i hit a tiny rock id go 10meters tongue

|

Less judge More fudge!!

7/16/2009 10:38 AM

Sergiobmx004 wrote:

Rang ju wrote:

lol the same sorta thing happend to me.. i was flying down a huge hill but it had heap of sticks and shit so we had to jump ...more

hahahhahahahahahahha
u probally would of went flying

i was riding down the hill i was the only one with brakes and i was still just flying down the hill
and i was like right on my friends ass and i seen him wabble and in my head i was just like fuckkkk if he eats it im fersher crashing into him and his bike and would go be goin down the hill withought a bike

|

iBMX

7/16/2009 10:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:42 PM

Sergiobmx004 wrote:

Rang ju wrote:

lol the same sorta thing happend to me.. i was flying down a huge hill but it had heap of sticks and shit so we had to jump ...more

Sergiobmx004 wrote:

hahahhahahahahahahha
u probally would of went flying

i was riding down the hill i was the only one with brakes and i was ...more

ahh hahaha that would of been so funny to see sorryTongue
just one guy eat dirt then the next bang straight int him then seeing them roll down the hill followed shortly by their bikes Tongue

|

Less judge More fudge!!

7/16/2009 10:46 AM

Last weekend,I was riding past the vital cafe(where all the fixies hang out)and a guy yells out "hey GT wanna drag race?So I stopped,looked at him and said eh what the hell.I dont think he expected that,and his buddy leans in and says "dude,thats a flat out race bike".Long story short,I blew his doors off.Come to find out this guy thinks he's all hot shit,and challenges people to races all the time.(as long as he thinks he can win)I smiled all the way home that day.

|

7/16/2009 10:50 AM

bloghogs wrote:

Last weekend,I was riding past the vital cafe(where all the fixies hang out)and a guy yells out "hey GT wanna drag race?So I ...more

ahhh hahahahaha hate ppl like that..
think theyre all big then bam get beaten with out an ease tongue

|

Less judge More fudge!!

7/16/2009 11:18 AM

At this one spot where we tried making trails, a 80 year old neighbor called the cops. And a motercycle cop came he rode into the woods on his bike and it had rained the day before so it was muddy and he got his ass stuck in the mud. He had me an 2 other friends push his ass out.

|

7/16/2009 12:41 PM

haha these r all funny...its always funny when someone else gets hurt :D

|

<( '.' )><( '.' )^<( '.'< )(>'.' )>KirbyDance!!!

7/16/2009 2:19 PM

i have a odyssey elm street tire in the front so its really skinny. one time i was riding and my tire got stuck in a vent and i flipped over my bike.

|

i done did got a federal now