got my bike stolen but found it!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2012 7:46 PM

today after school i got my bike stolen but then i went to the office and they called the police and they found the bike!

cool story bro

|

2/10/2012 7:53 PM

good to hear you got it back!

|

2/10/2012 7:58 PM

damn i never got mine back and it was 2 weeks old. but nice thats gotta feel good.

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

2/10/2012 8:06 PM

are you pressing charges against the person who stole it? I hope so

|

2/10/2012 8:37 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

ya he could go to jail cause its over 1000

|

2/10/2012 8:39 PM

metalheadification wrote:

damn i never got mine back and it was 2 weeks old. but nice thats gotta feel good.

ya i was so happy when i got it back i felt so good

|

2/10/2012 8:49 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Dylan_Hwang wrote:

ya he could go to jail cause its over 1000

this exactly, and the fact that if he doesnt get charges he'll keep doing it. this faggot in my town stole like 6 bikes and not one of them pressed charges or even beat the kids ass. well, buddy of mine eventually did but just for the hell of it haha.

anyway, no one ever did anything so he never stopped until my friend got his stolen and found this idiot stole it and his mom is fucking this guy over sooo bad, he has to go classes every month for 24 months that teach him morals and has to pay for them himself, they're like $20 a class, plus he has to pay $800 some in restitution for his bike, and he's gonna be on probation too and write an apology letter. JUSTICE.

haha his mom specifically requested this instead of jail time, he'd probably like it there getting it up the butt.

sorry to kinda thread jack but this is exactly why you should definitely press charges.

|

2/11/2012 12:26 AM

good for you man... idk if im gunna get mine back... i know the section of the neighboring town that hes in and thats aobut it

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

2/11/2012 10:12 AM

my friebds bike got jacked twice in a few months he got lucky n got it back then my other friend got is jackes after that and he hasnt found it

|

brakeless maniac

2/11/2012 10:30 AM

damn glad to hear you found it fast. nothing is worse then losing your baby.

|

Just send it!

2/12/2012 12:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/12/2012 12:45 AM

Skipper wrote:

damn glad to hear you found it fast. nothing is worse then losing your baby.

i know after i think about it thats my most expensive thing i have, so i was so happy i got it back

|

2/12/2012 12:54 AM

|

Refs: milou, beastassdick (x4), deehos, whiteknight (x2), lifeofriden2200, bikeralldayerrday, SuperstarDK(x2), HaroF2(x2), Bulldog_bikes, TCbmx (x4), empath, turbodsingle, trentydoo,kurtnut, irideafly, bmx4days, Pavimo (x2)

2/12/2012 12:55 AM

|

Refs: milou, beastassdick (x4), deehos, whiteknight (x2), lifeofriden2200, bikeralldayerrday, SuperstarDK(x2), HaroF2(x2), Bulldog_bikes, TCbmx (x4), empath, turbodsingle, trentydoo,kurtnut, irideafly, bmx4days, Pavimo (x2)

2/12/2012 1:22 AM

woohooo!

|

2/12/2012 1:42 AM

Hell yeah man! One of my buddies just got their bikes stolen about 2 months ago and got it without the front wheel and someone spray painted over his paint.

If you watch the end of this vid the cop thinks the kid in the bright Sunday stole his OWN bike. haha shit's hilarious.

|

2/12/2012 6:07 AM

biking is not cool when your wearing what?... and *facepalm*... the cop is joking with the kids, he wasnt serious about it

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "