gotta get a job for summer , thinking about a new frame

Related:
Create New Tag

5/6/2013 5:48 AM

i LOVE my ian but i feel like its time for a new frame , this frame has seen it all and i want to retire it or build it up with my old parts . but for a new frame im skeptical. im a die hard sunday fan so im looking for a sunday, not sure if i should get a soundwave which is close to the same geo as the ian (.5 steeper ht) or ive been looking at the broadcaster lately, its specs are redically different but the only thing that worries me is i ride 4 pegs and it has such a shooooort rear end. so what do you guys think

also , i could try and find a funday which has a slightly shorter rear end than im used to but not too much different

|

5/6/2013 5:59 AM

The broadcaster shouldn't bother you. Jake seeker rides 4 on it with 175mm thunderbolts and I rode 175 mm stolen teams on my wifi with 4pegs and a size 12 shoe. You just tilt your back foot so it's angled a tad above the peg and your good

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/6/2013 6:04 AM

tomdon wrote:

The broadcaster shouldn't bother you. Jake seeker rides 4 on it with 175mm thunderbolts and I rode 175 mm stolen teams on my wifi with 4pegs and a size 12 shoe. You just tilt your back foot so it's angled a tad above the peg and your good

i feel like id have to test ride one , cause i mean im only a size 11 with 175mm thunderbolts

(i thought jake seeley rode 170mm profiles)

|

5/6/2013 6:09 AM

He might now that he's on profile. But I know before profile he was riding thunderbolts. Saw it in a bike check

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/6/2013 6:11 AM

tomdon wrote:

He might now that he's on profile. But I know before profile he was riding thunderbolts. Saw it in a bike check

i just dont wanna buy it then hate it aha

|

5/6/2013 6:13 AM

Get a blue Funday, there is nothing else you should get. Just complete the vapor blue and just get the blue Funday.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/6/2013 6:13 AM

i can get you a brand new Cult Butter for pretty cheap

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/6/2013 6:14 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

sunday or nothin !

|

5/6/2013 6:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2013 6:20 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Get a blue Funday, there is nothing else you should get. Just complete the vapor blue and just get the blue Funday.

if i could find one maybe :p by the time i have the money it will be a challenge

plus i might try to get a 21.25 tt or something , tired of banging my knees on my cross bar

|

5/6/2013 6:20 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

justin vogelsberger wrote:

sunday or nothin !

like 180 brand new...

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

5/6/2013 6:23 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

sunday or nothin !

SnM An1mal wrote:

like 180 brand new...

i legit would rather buy brand new sunday . money to me is just paper when i have it

|

5/6/2013 6:26 AM

sunday or nothin !

SnM An1mal wrote:

like 180 brand new...

i legit would rather buy brand new sunday . money to me is just paper when i have it

lol. ya i know the owner of one of the semi local shops and he sells almost everything really cheap... he could have got me a brand new federal lacey with the mounts for a little over 250

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/6/2013 6:38 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

lol. ya i know the owner of one of the semi local shops and he sells almost everything really cheap... he could have got me a brand new federal lacey with the mounts for a little over 250

you end up getting that chrome lacey ?

|

5/6/2013 6:48 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

im supposed to send the money like thursday... i should have my frame by next wednesday :D

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/6/2013 6:51 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

im supposed to send the money like thursday... i should have my frame by next wednesday :D

gonna tell me why you wanted chrome ?

|

5/6/2013 8:29 AM

gonna tell me why you wanted chrome ?

Because when I rawed my sputnic, everyone else rawed their frames or bought raw frames... I hate black frames, and finding a blue lacey would have been hard... Plus I decided I wanted something a little more flashy. Also, trans paint over chrome will look sweet if I decide to paint it wink

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/6/2013 2:50 PM

The Soundwave is so fucking rad!
Get it.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/6/2013 3:26 PM

You could probably find a Forecaster. Or just trade your Thunderbolts for shorter cranks; I've read they help with manuals and hops and spins, but I've also heard they don't feel any different.

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

5/7/2013 6:32 AM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

You could probably find a Forecaster. Or just trade your Thunderbolts for shorter cranks; I've read they help with manuals and hops and spins, but I've also heard they don't feel any different.

a forcaster has a short rearend too... 13.130

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/7/2013 6:34 AM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

i cant trade the vapor blue ! aha but i just looked , the soundwave is 13 .5 cs which is a bit shorter than my 13.75 so i probably wouldnt notice too much , plus the soundwave has the wave TT. but if i could snag a sunday funday ! id be all over it

|

5/7/2013 6:39 AM

what color do you think would look sweet over chrome? i kinda want some color again... lol
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/7/2013 6:40 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

what color do you think would look sweet over chrome? i kinda want some color again... lol
[LINK TO IMAGE]

me personally id do green or gold :p but you should keep the chrome ! that paint wont stick to it too well

|

5/7/2013 7:00 AM

Red or blue, the green will look like shit.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/7/2013 8:57 AM

Ya, I was thinking either purple, a thin coat of blue, or gold. And it will stick... I will just need to clean it, and use adhesion promoter and it will stick just fine.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/7/2013 9:01 AM

me personally id do green or gold :p but you should keep the chrome ! that paint wont stick to it too well

Dupli-Color Metalcast Anodized Color turns ordinary chrome pieces into a bright, transparent-colored metallic finish in an easy one-step process. Metalcast is a durable enamel finish that is oil, gas, and heat resistant to 500° F intermittently, making it ideal for interior, exterior, and high-heat applications under the hood. Specially formulated to work over properly prepared shiny, bare metal, and faux chrome-like surfaces.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/8/2013 4:10 PM

buy my forecaster

|

5/8/2013 4:23 PM

Try and find a 3rd wave?

|

5/8/2013 5:43 PM