gotta question... prob no big deal but doesn't hurt to ask...

Related:
Create New Tag

4/21/2012 6:07 PM

OK well whenever i ride it sounds like my back hub tick two different ways.. like it alternates from one tick to a different sounding ticks... its like tik tak tik tak tik tak instead of the usual tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik i have not noticed any problems others thn the noise but my drive train is a little off and causes it to skip or something... but it is a different noise then when it skips..

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

4/21/2012 6:09 PM

I've noticed that too with some people's hubs, I think it might be due to something in the engagement.. what hub do you have? is the driver 3 or 4 pawl or what?

|

4/21/2012 6:11 PM

i have one of those wheels that are the haro conversiopn kits... and it didnt start till today but i might just not have noticed... i dont know how many pawls it is... im gonna assume 3 since its a cheap wheel...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

4/21/2012 6:17 PM

get a new pawl spring

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

4/21/2012 6:18 PM

yeah it's 3, that hub is super good though, my friend HAD it since christmas 07 I believe and it's still alive.. the rim though isn't haha

but anyway, one of the pawls probably isn't engaging at the same time as the others, causing it to tik weird.. but idk for sure

|

4/21/2012 6:20 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

yeah it's 3, that hub is super good though, my friend HAD it since christmas 07 I believe and it's still alive.. the rim though isn't haha

but anyway, one of the pawls probably isn't engaging at the same time as the others, causing it to tik weird.. but idk for sure

well i really dont have the money right now so i guess ill try to grease it and hope it keeps working for a while... and yeah i have had mine for a year last january and the rim has held up quite well for me and i am a big dude so it seems strong... i only had to true it once...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

4/21/2012 6:52 PM

1,016 hits?

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

4/21/2012 7:16 PM

bloghogs wrote:

1,016 hits?

yeah im popular...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

4/21/2012 7:56 PM

yeah what the fuck

|

4/21/2012 8:19 PM

he used cheat codes. but just get the odyssey pawl spring, it'll probably work and its a dollar if you say youre broke.

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

4/21/2012 9:04 PM

metalheadification wrote:

he used cheat codes. but just get the odyssey pawl spring, it'll probably work and its a dollar if you say youre broke.

yeah but 7 bucks for shipping... ill just wait till it completely shits itself... i plan on getting a new wheel before long and from the sound of it this isnt even anything big...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

4/21/2012 9:04 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

yeah but 7 bucks for shipping... ill just wait till it completely shits itself... i plan on getting a new wheel before long and from the sound of it this isnt even anything big...

Really.

|

4/21/2012 9:33 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

i have one of those wheels that are the haro conversiopn kits... and it didnt start till today but i might just not have noticed... i dont know how many pawls it is... im gonna assume 3 since its a cheap wheel...

i have that same wheel, and it does that same thing, haha pretty solid wheels for the price, mines starting to die though..

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit