graffiti

Related:
Create New Tag

4/4/2009 4:18 AM

i'm just starting to get into graffiti and i was wondering does anyone have any good advice on choose a tag to do and stuff like that?

thanks

|

4/4/2009 5:30 AM

I used to be into graffiti. Waste of time.

|

4/4/2009 5:34 AM

yeah jus get in trouble

|

don't drink and drive, chill and ride

4/4/2009 6:04 AM

I think I realize how dumb it was when I started riding

|

4/4/2009 8:50 AM

ya... get your fence and write nigger on it... oh? you wouldnt do that? well do you think someone else would? your a waste

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

4/4/2009 9:30 AM

actually..graffiti isnt bad at all as long as your not dumb about it..try to find a legal wall or just do blackbook shit..you want to find a word that flows for you find letters that flow nice together..checkout artcrimes.com or 12oz.com to get ideas..you gotta get new caps for whatever paint your gonna use, grey dots are the best for outlines and nice clean thin lines and german thins are good for fills...its actualy not a waste of time..id say go for it! go on the 12oz board ,they will help you out..

|

team fatcats fer life.

4/4/2009 12:11 PM

I write AUKER! sometimes i put an F on it.

|

I'm the 1% ressler711 cant beat the shit out of.

4/4/2009 12:12 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

actually..graffiti isnt bad at all as long as your not dumb about it..try to find a legal wall or just do blackbook shit..you want to find a word that flows for you find letters that flow nice together..checkout artcrimes.com or 12oz.com to get ideas..you gotta get new caps for whatever paint your gonna use, grey dots are the best for outlines and nice clean thin lines and german thins are good for fills...its actualy not a waste of time..id say go for it! go on the 12oz board ,they will help you out..

FUCK THAT dont bite shit, just chose a word and Flow it, ASTRO FATS FOR LIFE!
Or pink dots

|

I'm the 1% ressler711 cant beat the shit out of.

4/4/2009 12:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2009 12:37 PM

not worth it, unless its your ramp, its a waste

|

4/4/2009 12:52 PM

whats the point just gets you in trouble!!!

|

4/4/2009 2:10 PM

only maoris graffiti

|

I follow my own style, because all the others suck...

4/4/2009 2:20 PM

Just tag penises on some back alleyways. No one will know your gay cause they wouldn't know it was you.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

4/4/2009 5:40 PM

518 Luke BMX wrote:

I used to be into graffiti. Waste of time.

yes sir i just got arrested for tagging man its not cool ur wasting ur valuable time dont do it its not worth it and what do u gain from tagging?
NOTHING

|

why FLY when you can RIDE?

SAVE A TREE, RIDE A BIKE!
START A NEW TREND AND WEAR A HELMET!!!!!!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

☻/
/▌
/ \ http://www.youtube.com/user/Balleristic31

4/4/2009 6:31 PM

It's better to fuck up ledges and rails by sliding them to leave your mark.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/4/2009 8:01 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

DirtCrazed wrote:

FUCK THAT dont bite shit, just chose a word and Flow it, ASTRO FATS FOR LIFE!
Or pink dots

hey little one didnt say anything about biting shit...he obviously has no idea what hes talking about, your saying you didnt have any influences at all when u started writing? didnt look at anyones style...okay everyone you all need to get your shit right...tagging and graffiti are completly two different things..if your gonna be a puke and go around and tag shit all night with shitty throw ups or bombs .you suck...put some art into it and go to a skatepark and take your time and put up somthing nice...astro fats? and pink dots? dude they spray like a 7 inch diameter...theyre wack!!

|

team fatcats fer life.

4/4/2009 8:24 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

here this is what i do..i write saint and angil..heres one of my pieces that was at an art show and etc in rochester ny
|

team fatcats fer life.

4/4/2009 8:29 PM

definitly not a waste of time if your not being a little scumbag about it...besides who wouldnt want to go around to different parks and paint and ride for free.. graffiti has such a bad rap because of stupid little kids throwin up shitty ass tags all over town, its those kids who give graffiti a bad rep... so i take it when everyone goes into a skatepark here theyre like omg what a fuckin waste of goddamn wallspace and time all this shitty graffiti all over the place..idk but i think it looks a whole hell of alot better then plain shit ass walls in a park!!

|

team fatcats fer life.