Related:
Create New Tag

3/7/2013 1:55 PM

I hate m both n think there d bags

|

3/7/2013 1:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2013 2:02 PM

"I hate them both and I think they're douche bags."

this shit isn't related to bikes. Try the non section next time.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

3/7/2013 2:02 PM

you*

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

3/7/2013 2:03 PM

them* and* they're*

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

3/7/2013 2:05 PM

Photo
|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

3/7/2013 2:08 PM

I spelt there like that for a reason bro looking for those grammer N@zI's I know the f n diff between there n they're so chill

|

3/7/2013 2:10 PM

Also I think it some what pretains to bmx since riders r the ones reading this and posting or an I wrong?

|

3/7/2013 2:11 PM

Photo

I hate people who post in the wrong section............
|

3/7/2013 2:11 PM

Don't ask us to chill. Bow down to grammerism or die. Photo

|

3/7/2013 2:12 PM

tripplebeamking wrote:

Also I think it some what pretains to bmx since riders r the ones reading this and posting or an I wrong?

lol

|

3/7/2013 2:16 PM

Haha that a gud 1

|

3/7/2013 2:20 PM

Sarcasm aside, i don't really care how you type or how people react to it. But it is more convenient for readers when shit is written correctly. Watever tho.

|

3/7/2013 2:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2013 2:47 PM

The reason we ask for well formulated sentences is so we can better understand you.
If your posts make zero sense, we will not be able to help you and/or you will irritate people.

|

3/7/2013 2:48 PM

I don't mind bad grammar or spelling as long as I can understand it pretty good.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/7/2013 4:53 PM

I think both make the world go round'

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

3/7/2013 6:47 PM

i dont give too many fucks for grammarfications and punctumacations and such of that nature, its mainly if its so bad that its entirely incomprehensible

and smart ass comments on here are generally entirely warranted on that site... its generally responses to shithead or just fuckin around in good fun

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/7/2013 8:16 PM

I don't like faggots who type like 12 year old girls.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

3/7/2013 8:38 PM

It is a forum not an instant messaging service. Fix your mistakes, it really isn't that hard... I can understand if you have a well written post only for someone to jump down your throat for one slight spelling error, like you said pretains but it is pertains, if that was your only spelling mistake then it isn't a big deal. But if you use the wrong form of something like "your" or "to" I will slash your tires. Jk, but seriously if you don't know the difference you're too young for the forum or English isn't your native language.

|

3/7/2013 8:55 PM

tripplebeamking wrote:

Haha that a gud 1

*that's *good *one.

|

3/7/2013 9:01 PM

I think the increasing number of people on phones is contributing to this.

|

3/7/2013 9:02 PM

RxGrimReaper wrote:

It is a forum not an instant messaging service. Fix your mistakes, it really isn't that hard... I can understand if you have a well written post only for someone to jump down your throat for one slight spelling error, like you said pretains but it is pertains, if that was your only spelling mistake then it isn't a big deal. But if you use the wrong form of something like "your" or "to" I will slash your tires. Jk, but seriously if you don't know the difference you're too young for the forum or English isn't your native language.

I think this is the most perfectly spelled and punctuated sentence ive ever seen on this forum, just sayin..

|

┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓
Bitches love my tricycle

3/7/2013 9:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2013 9:23 PM

BMXism wrote: Photo

Holy shit, probably the first time I truly LAUGHED OUT LOUD instead of just typing lol!! Your post just made a shitty day get a whole lot better BMXism!!!!!!!!!!!

****EDIT: HAHAHAHA Same with yours Calafia!!!!!!!! That's my kind of keyboardwink

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

3/9/2013 11:04 PM

Me? wrote:

omg really???

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

3/10/2013 9:58 AM

Still waiting on this guys flat 540 video

|

3/10/2013 11:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2013 11:22 AM

This guy must be full of swag.....I bet he serves fries at mcdonalds with that education.

|

3/10/2013 11:57 AM

i seriously used to type lik dis. youd alwayz have a hard time understanding mii.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

3/10/2013 1:32 PM

I'm a Grammar Nazi and the fact that "grammar" is misspelled in the title is what brought me here.

|

3/10/2013 1:38 PM

Me? wrote:

lol wtfayta? bg2gttyl babe kissing

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

3/10/2013 2:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2013 2:12 PM

Me? wrote:

tito24 wrote:

lol wtfayta? bg2gttyl babe kissing

Ok now type it the right way, so I can tell what you're saying.

Edit: I think I got the first part.... "What the fuck are you taking about"?

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

3/10/2013 2:17 PM

but got to go, talk to ya later

i had no idea what wtfayta was.

|