grinding with freecoaster?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/15/2009 7:51 PM

Well Ive had a freecoaster for a while now and I miss grinds does anyone who runs a freecoaster grind on the side you adjust the slack on? Just wondering is it bends or breaks or anything like that.

|

7/15/2009 7:52 PM

Id get a gaurd for it..

|

7/15/2009 7:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/15/2009 7:54 PM

I planed to I was thinking the G-sport m3's for the front and back. Unless someone recommends something better for the back that will fit a Khe astern.

|

7/15/2009 7:57 PM

mikeo1112 wrote:

I planed to I was thinking the G-sport m3's for the front and back. Unless someone recommends something better for the back that will fit a Khe astern.

thats what im running. but u have to grind down the inside of the gland because it wont fit over ur Astern. i had to do it

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/15/2009 8:01 PM

mikeo1112 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

thats what im running. but u have to grind down the inside of the gland because it wont fit over ur Astern. i had to do it

Alright thanks I'll bust out the dremel lol

|

7/15/2009 8:01 PM

mikeo1112 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

mikeo1112 wrote:

Alright thanks I'll bust out the dremel lol

exactly what i did!!!!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/15/2009 8:09 PM

Have you noticed thing getting messed up in the bolt were the slacks adjusted? Your pic shows you smith stalling on the same side i grind on.

|

7/15/2009 8:56 PM

i ran/run a fc and grind on both sides

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

7/15/2009 9:10 PM

Alright guys thanks for the help!

|