grip color...?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/24/2011 7:54 PM

I've been riding white grips for like the past.....forever. they look perfect on my bike i just think they're like the perfect touch to it. but, everyone says black grips are better on here? does this apply with all grips.. ? because on my old bike i had black griswalds then when i first got my heathen i put graphite griswalds on it and they just felt so off. i ride animal edwins usually now, would switching to black change anything?

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/24/2011 7:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/24/2011 7:58 PM

royal blue odis are the best feeling grips. FTW

|

4/24/2011 7:56 PM

probs

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/24/2011 7:56 PM

Black grips feel the best, but I have also heard gum grips feel good as well

|

4/24/2011 7:58 PM

Spenlard.. what are you doing...

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

4/24/2011 8:01 PM

Effting wrote:

idfk i'm not too good at thread making never was

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/24/2011 8:03 PM

Effting wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

hahah Idk I've only rode black grips but I thought this sounded silly lol

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

4/24/2011 8:04 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

as far as rubens go the gum grips last the longest and end up with the texture of layered gummy worm after a while, which, is a good thing.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

4/24/2011 8:05 PM

Effting wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Effting wrote:

hahah Idk I've only rode black grips but I thought this sounded silly lol

i don't understand the whole colored grips feeling different concept haha but i understand that clear grips and solid grips would feel different. i just want some comfy grips when i get my new bars :D.

|

4/24/2011 8:08 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

as far as rubens go the gum grips last the longest and end up with the texture of layered gummy worm after a while, which, is a good thing.

"layered gummy worm" haha

OP: buy gum colored chase Ds. tell me how long they last and how comfy they are.

|

4/24/2011 8:10 PM

cky199 wrote:

OP: buy gum colored chase Ds. tell me how long they last and how comfy they are.

i'm getting chases since they come with par ends anyhow!

|

4/24/2011 8:13 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

cky199 wrote:

i had a pair of gum rubens for a year. so nice.

also thats the only grip Zach Rogers runs. he has like 5 or 6 pairs at his house waiting for the ones on his bike to run out.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

4/24/2011 8:19 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

i had a pair of gum rubens for a year. so nice.

also thats the only grip Zach Rogers runs. he has like 5 or 6 pairs at his house waiting for the ones on his bike to run out.

i always thought about doing that but i never felt like spending the money haha.

|