grip reviews.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/3/2011 4:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2011 5:06 PM

anyone had the united nathan williams grips? im thinking of picking up a set of these. or should i stick with edwins?

EDIT: also. does the KHE folding dirt tire inflate to its size of 2.15 or is larger than that when fully inflated?

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

6/3/2011 5:03 PM

I got these Cult Chase D grips yesterday, they're SO long! I boiled them for a few minutes and they feel amazing, as nice as my old broken in ODI's, but the Cult's aren't broken in yet so they're definitely going to be soft as a baby's ass once they are broken in.
They're really nice and thin too, such a nice set of grips.

|

6/3/2011 5:04 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

I got these Cult Chase D grips yesterday, they're SO long! I boiled them for a few minutes and they feel amazing, as nice as my old broken in ODI's, but the Cult's aren't broken in yet so they're definitely going to be soft as a baby's ass once they are broken in.

words i didn't see in this post to make it relavent.

-united
-nathan
-williams

smile

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

6/3/2011 5:05 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

-united
-nathan
-williams

smile

thanks ahha

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

6/3/2011 5:05 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

-united
-nathan
-williams

smile

True, but i was just putting it out there sweetheart.

|

6/3/2011 5:08 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

How long do you boil them for?

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

6/3/2011 5:11 PM

Josh321 wrote:

I just put them in for like 3 minutes which doesn't do much but yeah, they slid on easier anyway ha.

|

6/3/2011 5:16 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Josh321 wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

I just put them in for like 3 minutes which doesn't do much but yeah, they slid on easier anyway ha.

Throw them in for 15, they will be softer then tits.

|

6/3/2011 5:16 PM

i had them, fucking amazing, swapped my mate for odi's though, big mistake, then i got odyssey chase hawks, in love with them right now but my next grips will be williams, dont last very long but well worth the feeling

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

6/3/2011 5:18 PM

ive got the williams grips
my opinion?
dont get them
they wear out real quick and when they break in they suck when your hands are sweaty

|

6/3/2011 5:18 PM

brianoob wrote:

ive got the williams grips
my opinion?
dont get them
they wear out real quick and when they break in they suck when your hands are sweaty

they do wear out extremely fast

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

6/3/2011 8:07 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

the horizontal ribs get ripped of REALLY fast, nice grips but they wear out REALLY REALLY REALLY fast

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

Im a peruvian motherfucker

6/3/2011 8:52 PM

My top grips of all time...

Primo Taj - RIP
Odyssey Banton 1 - RIP
Odyssey Hawk
Eastern Elephant
Animal Edwin (not the biggest fan since mine lasted like 3 weeks)

|

twitter

PROBZ