grips

Related:
Create New Tag

9/17/2008 2:59 PM

if u can please tell me what r good soft grips cause right now i have edwins but my friend has aaron ross grips..i was wondering if there were better grips than those that are soft and good 2???

|

Feeeeeel Meeeeee

9/17/2008 3:12 PM

aaron ross and most mushroom grips

|

freecoasters are cheating!!

9/17/2008 3:50 PM

odi, edwins, and flys

|

whatever floats ur boat as long as it doesnt sink mine....

ur such a sissy la la!!!

When your having a bad day, just remember you could be a Siamese twin stuck to your gay brother who has a date tonight….. And you only have one butt.

9/17/2008 4:51 PM

fly grips are a little harder than most but the grips feel good and last plus no matter how much your palms sweat your hands will never slip. i love them definitely the best grips ive ever used.

|

"Reality is for people who lack imagination."

9/17/2008 4:53 PM

edwins or flys

|

LIVE HARD, RIDE HARD, DIE HARD

no brakes 4 pegs... streets all day

9/17/2008 4:58 PM

my friend said that the fly in black are garbage???

|

Feeeeeel Meeeeee

9/17/2008 7:43 PM

the WTP rhombus grips are super soft and a little thick.. I love mine and they feel really good even before you beak them in so I say go with them. there pretty much the only grips I'd run

|

blind eyes could look at me and see the truth

9/17/2008 8:15 PM

i had animals and just got black fly rubens...they are rock hard brand new but after 2 days of hard riding they are way better than the animals and i loved my animals

|

"If your not falling...then your not trying"
"Streets is Callin'"
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

9/18/2008 5:28 AM

SteveAM wrote:

i had animals and just got black fly rubens...they are rock hard brand new but after 2 days of hard riding they are way better than the animals and i loved my animals

yea fly grips for life

|

"Reality is for people who lack imagination."

9/18/2008 1:06 PM

Odi longnecks.my bike shop by me hass them and u can feel them and there soo soft

|

REFS- purplerain814, robamullen, TommyBoy, letsride123

9/18/2008 1:22 PM

bmx24 wrote:

Odi longnecks.my bike shop by me hass them and u can feel them and there soo soft

duh they aren't on the handlebars all grips are nice and soft off the bike

|

"If your not falling...then your not trying"
"Streets is Callin'"
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")