grounded from bike?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/16/2011 7:42 PM

buuuulllllshhhitttt.
hope i dont loose my tricks.
imma miss out on so much riding.

do your parents just ground you from your bike cuz they know it will piss you off even worse too?
cuz thats worse than not leaving the house

|

2/16/2011 7:45 PM

yup in the summer that the first thing they take away and the last thing they ever give back

i can go hang with friends go run in the park go play basketball but i can't ride my bike and that irritates me

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

2/16/2011 7:51 PM

yep ive been grounded for grades. but i ride every day anyways and my mom knows it cause i tell her if im grounded from my bike im ridin all day and night and i stayed wit my bud for a week and rode every day til she gave in

|

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!

2/16/2011 7:53 PM

fuck yeah, before i ride all they took away was a tv/computer, now ALL goes to my bike lol

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

Im a peruvian motherfucker

2/16/2011 7:57 PM

haha yeah same i have two Ds and an F so no bike for me

|

2/16/2011 8:11 PM

I don't get in trouble with my parents. Haha.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

2/16/2011 8:12 PM

narvaez bmx wrote:

fuck yeah, before i ride all they took away was a tv/computer, now ALL goes to my bike lol

ya same wit me!!!! i would be grounded from the computer, tv, ipod, phone untl i really got into bmx and started ridin every day

|

reppin the RATCHET!

2/16/2011 8:31 PM

dang bein young sucks i dont live at home anymore lol

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

2/16/2011 8:35 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

id rather be young than grown up, everyones like i wanna grow up! fuck that i wanna be a kid for ever. no bills no job cant get arrested for like fighting and stuff, less responsibility, i never wanna grow up.

|

2/16/2011 8:45 PM

In march ill b 18 i'll have a job and be on my way to moving out

|

Chicago BMX Video!!

2/16/2011 8:46 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

TJ.dougherty wrote:

id rather be young than grown up, everyones like i wanna grow up! fuck that i wanna be a kid for ever. no bills no job cant get arrested for like fighting and stuff, less responsibility, i never wanna grow up.

hell ya this!!

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

2/16/2011 8:47 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

right wit u dude. 18 in may. college comin up but one thing thats good about college is campus spots!!!

|

reppin the RATCHET!

2/16/2011 8:54 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

A.M.P UP! wrote:

right wit u dude. 18 in may. college comin up but one thing thats good about college is campus spots!!!

RIGHT ON!

I can't wait...........this summer is gonna be the best ever

NEW BIKE NEW JOB NEW LIFE!!

|

Chicago BMX Video!!

2/16/2011 8:56 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

A.M.P UP! wrote:

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

RIGHT ON!

I can't wait...........this summer is gonna be the best ever

NEW BIKE NEW JOB NEW LIFE!!

hell ya! makin money, no parents, no rules! ride all u want!

|

reppin the RATCHET!

2/16/2011 9:11 PM

thats where its at i wanna stay 18 not a young kid dont get me wrong that was fun to but i like this age

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

2/16/2011 9:12 PM

my parents ground me from food and shelter

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

2/16/2011 9:25 PM

carjakester wrote:

yeah when i get grounded im not aloud to stay in the house, i have to sleep in the backyard and have to eat dogfood

|

2/16/2011 9:30 PM

carjakester wrote:

collin86 wrote:

yeah when i get grounded im not aloud to stay in the house, i have to sleep in the backyard and have to eat dogfood

lulz

|

2/16/2011 11:22 PM

I have never been grounded lol

|

2/16/2011 11:25 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

TJ.dougherty wrote:

dude its not hard not to be a dumbass. i have not been in school in a a few years and i never have gotten in trouble once.

|

2/16/2011 11:26 PM

I just turned 21. My parents don't give a fuck anymore. I dropped outta college for the time being and got a DUI, but not in that order. My life is pretty fucked right now but my parents never ground me or revoke any rights cause I'm not that bad of a kid. But anyways, they would never EVER take my bike from me. They know I would literally go insane and try to stab someone or some shit. Besides, I pay for all the shit on my bike and I fix it when it breaks, it's like my car that I bought. That I still can't drive for eight months.

I kinda need my bike, in short. So no. Never grounded. Unless I eat shit and CAN'T ride.

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

2/16/2011 11:33 PM

yeah i dont get grounded, im 19 haha. i dont have school or job so sometimes im gone all day riding. but im trying to get a job right now.

|

2/16/2011 11:37 PM

19 and dont get grounded
moved out
paying bills blows dick!!!

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

2/17/2011 5:00 AM

carjakester wrote:

collin86 wrote:

i get staked to a pole in my backyard, where there is no grass, its just blacktop, so in the summer my skin gets burned from being on it. they keep me there until they can see all my bones, then i can go inside for a bit

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

2/17/2011 7:15 AM

haha that sucks, i never get grounded cause im a pretty good kid, dont do drugs, drink, or smoke, dont party, i have good grades in school besides algebra II and physics which im failing lol, i have never done good in math, nor do i try, the only thing i do with my life is ride with the homies and shred the geetar

|

2/17/2011 7:21 AM

imchrisperez wrote:

I just turned 21. My parents don't give a fuck anymore. I dropped outta college for the time being and got a DUI, but not in that order. My life is pretty fucked right now but my parents never ground me or revoke any rights cause I'm not that bad of a kid. But anyways, they would never EVER take my bike from me. They know I would literally go insane and try to stab someone or some shit. Besides, I pay for all the shit on my bike and I fix it when it breaks, it's like my car that I bought. That I still can't drive for eight months.

I kinda need my bike, in short. So no. Never grounded. Unless I eat shit and CAN'T ride.

That sucks bro is it you first dui?

never got grounded our anything taken away i guess i have nice parents

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

2/17/2011 8:07 AM

i used to get grounded from my bike, skateboard, and longboard. pc, tv, 360. lol it would get to the point of i have pretty much no electronics or anything lol

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

2/17/2011 8:25 AM

I don't remember ever getting grounded. I was super quiet as a kid. I picked on my younger brother sometimes (once pulled his arm out of its socket on accident, oops), but I don't recall ever getting grounded. Maybe it was cause my parents are divorced and neither felt like grounding me would accomplish anything because I'd just do whatever I wanted to do at my other residence. Plus I never had a game system, except for a computer, and pretty much all I did was ride my bike. I think I was pretty much an okay kid.

I got a 93$ ticket for trespassing (college campus) in an empty parking garage, and my mom really was not mad. I was madder at myself than she was. She just suggested not to ride there anymore, so I didn't. The garages are usually full anyways, so there's no point in trying to ride them.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

2/17/2011 8:29 AM

never been grounded and i never will, im 19 so....

|

2/17/2011 10:29 AM

my parents take away my car. they know that im to lazy to ride to the skatey so ill just ride street
shit kinda blows haha

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..