>???

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2011 8:33 AM

im looking at some new wheels trying to keep it under 500 bucks. ill order from albes empire or danscomp.
ive always wanted purple profile hubs so i want to know if profiles can handle pegs? i know the back axle 14mm can but idk if the studs on the front can? also which hubguard is better for the front profile. the profile one on albes or the gsport gland? and is the back profile guard good?

|

5/27/2011 9:52 AM

personally i would never run pegs with the front profile hub. get some bsd's they are legit.

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

5/27/2011 9:55 AM

whats wrong with your 7kas?

|

5/27/2011 10:38 AM

brianoob wrote:

whats wrong with your 7kas?

this

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

5/27/2011 10:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/27/2011 10:56 AM

I would do BSD's to Hazard Lite's, super legit wheelset right there.

EDIT: And if you are buying for color, get Primo hubs in Ano Purple.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

5/27/2011 11:05 AM

I ran profiles front and rear 3/8ths with pegs for about 4 years with no problems and i grind pretty hard.
i never had a problem with them at all and i used gsport glands for my profiles and the only thing i had to ever do to the hub was replace the driver cause i snapped 3 of the teeth off. But that is expected if you run them as long as i did other than that i never had to do anything to em, I think you will like the profiles.

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

5/27/2011 11:06 AM

brianoob wrote:

whats wrong with your 7kas?

some idiot offered me 400 dollars canadian for both and i bought them for like 360 new

|

5/27/2011 11:12 AM

brianoob wrote:

whats wrong with your 7kas?

Obama wrote:

some idiot offered me 400 dollars canadian for both and i bought them for like 360 new

wow nice.. i love my profiles, i dont run pegs tho so i can really help ya there...but i got the dusted purple and its soo sick........its more of a blue tho

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

5/27/2011 11:32 AM

any other good light hubs under 20 oz has to be 9t and lhd. must have a hubguard made for them. all the hubs look the same now. i cant even decide.

|

5/27/2011 11:34 AM

Yu no likey geh sport?

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

5/27/2011 1:19 PM

i run a chris king front hub with pegs for street works fine

|

Refs. Harry 95/ BLRBMX/ WTP 4 ever/C@RT3R

5/27/2011 1:22 PM

BSD's To BirdCages!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/27/2011 1:30 PM

PLEASE READ THIS!

One day President Obama fell off a bridge and was saved by three young boys.

Obama thanked them and said he'd give them all one thing in the whole world.

The first boy asked for a trip to Disney Land and vuala... that summer he was in Disney Land.

The second boy asked for a pair of Nike Shocks and sure enough the next day he was wearing a pair of Nike's.

The third boy asked for a wheel chair with a plasma TV, cup holders and hydrolics.

Obama, looking puzzled at the boy, asked why he wanted a tricked out wheel chair because he didn't look disabled.

The young boy replied, "I will be after my father finds out that I saved you".
|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/27/2011 1:42 PM

Brokenbmx wrote: PLEASE READ THIS!

One day President Obama fell off a bridge and was saved by three young boys.

Obama thanked them and said he'd give them all one thing in the whole world.

The first boy asked for a trip to Disney Land and vuala... that summer he was in Disney Land.

The second boy asked for a pair of Nike Shocks and sure enough the next day he was wearing a pair of Nike's.

The third boy asked for a wheel chair with a plasma TV, cup holders and hydrolics.

Obama, looking puzzled at the boy, asked why he wanted a tricked out wheel chair because he didn't look disabled.

The young boy replied, "I will be after my father finds out that I saved you".

lol

|

5/27/2011 3:18 PM

Josh321 wrote:

Yu no likey geh sport?

i do. idk the ratchet isnt as appealing to me now with the 184.99 price tag ya know?

|

5/27/2011 7:50 PM

anyone else? tell me what you would choose.
i wanna cool color hubs to gowith a orange motherhship. purple minis? are the guards good? are they okay to grind on?

|

5/27/2011 7:59 PM

sound good

Quantity Item Variations Price Actions
1043700 - Profile Mini front hub purple
$114.95 Remove
1043600 - Profile Mini cassette hub - LHD GDH cromo 14mm
9t
purple
$189.95 Remove
1092894 - Profile Mini front hub guard 3/8'' - black
$29.95 Remove
1095354 - BSD Jersey Barrier - Profile - $24.95 Remove
1050200 - USA Brand stainless black spoke BLACK
$25.20 Remove
1096192 - Gsport Birdcage rim 36h - hard ano black
$159.90 Remove

|

5/27/2011 8:04 PM

Obama wrote:

sound good

Quantity Item Variations Price Actions
1043700 - Profile Mini front hub purple
$114.95 Remove
1043600 - Profile Mini cassette hub - LHD GDH cromo 14mm
9t
purple
$189.95 Remove
1092894 - Profile Mini front hub guard 3/8'' - black
$29.95 Remove
1095354 - BSD Jersey Barrier - Profile - $24.95 Remove
1050200 - USA Brand stainless black spoke BLACK
$25.20 Remove
1096192 - Gsport Birdcage rim 36h - hard ano black
$159.90 Remove

get Red hubs and reb bird cages!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/27/2011 8:05 PM

Dk orbits laced to profiles.

I got DK orbits laced to primo hubs. front and back for 240, dialed ass wheels!

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/27/2011 10:04 PM

BSD Hubs laced to Hazards or Rollcages.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

5/28/2011 8:19 AM

Obama wrote:

sound good

Quantity Item Variations Price Actions
1043700 - Profile Mini front hub purple
$114.95 Remove
1043600 - Profile Mini cassette hub - LHD GDH cromo 14mm
9t
purple
$189.95 Remove
1092894 - Profile Mini front hub guard 3/8'' - black
$29.95 Remove
1095354 - BSD Jersey Barrier - Profile - $24.95 Remove
1050200 - USA Brand stainless black spoke BLACK
$25.20 Remove
1096192 - Gsport Birdcage rim 36h - hard ano black
$159.90 Remove

Brokenbmx wrote:

get Red hubs and reb bird cages!

red wouldnt look good with a mothership.

|

5/28/2011 12:28 PM

id say go for g-sport dude

|

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!