guetto skateparks

Related:
Create New Tag

10/25/2013 11:56 AM

Any body else made any home made skateparks? Me and a bunch of friends made a little park for rainy days inside an abandoned mental asylum, we have a local indoor but its rediculously expensive....
Sadly the local council found out and destroyed it and locked down the building sadPhoto
there was another bank/hip at the left side of picture and a steep wallride.

|

10/25/2013 12:05 PM

Photo

One night me and my homie went behind a hardware store that leaves all their ply wood / pallets / bricks / etc. outside and made this shit. Some table tops, pads, banks, and "wall ride". Funny thing is cameras watched us do it all. No fucks given.
|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


10/25/2013 12:08 PM

You made a skatepark in an abandoned mental asylum? I don't know whats more crazy , sneaking in a governent building and biking or having the balls to go in a crazy place....

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/25/2013 12:14 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: Photo

One night me and my homie went behind a hardware store that leaves all their ply wood / pallets / bricks / etc. outside and made this shit. Some table tops, pads, banks, and "wall ride". Funny thing is cameras watched us do it all. No fucks given.

yeah thats awesome! there were crack heads strolling in and out all the time but never bothered us at all, its more fun to ride something sketchy or you have built

|

10/25/2013 12:16 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

You made a skatepark in an abandoned mental asylum? I don't know whats more crazy , sneaking in a governent building and biking or having the balls to go in a crazy place....

yeah i was against going in at the start but my friends convinced me to and after going in and out a few times we decided to built a park in the hall, all the materials were there just needed put together. All the electricity was on too which was weird but was useful for lights.

|

10/25/2013 12:17 PM

kieran7601 wrote:

yeah thats awesome! there were crack heads strolling in and out all the time but never bothered us at all, its more fun to ride something sketchy or you have built

Thanks. And you're lucky they didn't try to snag your bikes.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


10/25/2013 12:19 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: Photo

One night me and my homie went behind a hardware store that leaves all their ply wood / pallets / bricks / etc. outside and made this shit. Some table tops, pads, banks, and "wall ride". Funny thing is cameras watched us do it all. No fucks given.

kieran7601 wrote:

yeah thats awesome! there were crack heads strolling in and out all the time but never bothered us at all, its more fun to ride something sketchy or you have built

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Thanks. And you're lucky they didn't try to snag your bikes.

yeah thats a good point haha didnt really think about that but they were outnumbered alot anyway so dont think it would go too well tongue

|

10/25/2013 12:26 PM

kieran7601 wrote:

yeah thats a good point haha didnt really think about that but they were outnumbered alot anyway so dont think it would go too well tongue

Well you're a ballsy sum bitch ill give ya that.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


10/25/2013 1:52 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Thanks. And you're lucky they didn't try to snag your bikes.

kieran7601 wrote:

yeah thats a good point haha didnt really think about that but they were outnumbered alot anyway so dont think it would go too well tongue

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Well you're a ballsy sum bitch ill give ya that.

I like the new guy :D

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

10/25/2013 2:14 PM

My friends and i built a ghetto park in a building site a while back.It had A huge fucking quarter,a grind box and a kicker.Its now a petrol station.

|

Instagram: MrDannyLeo