gyro or brakless

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2013 11:59 PM

Ha dude for real! I busted my knee up pretty bad breaking a chain once. I could see how that could turn out bad if you had no brakes tho. Trying to get speed but you break a chain and cant stop.. Could be detrimental..

|

Woo! Ride!

3/9/2013 12:00 AM

Four wrote:

I never fly down hills. There's no point and if the chain breaks your basically fucked if you have breaks or not. I don't really use my bike for transportation.

kingbmx11 wrote:

Im pretty sure even if the chain breaks if you do have breaks, youre not totally fucked. The brakes still work without the chain. Know what im sayin?

When I've broke a chain I've always pedalled forward, hit my stem with my knee and bailed. I do bomb Hills, but I'd never personally do it without a Brake.

|

3/9/2013 12:02 AM

kingbmx11 wrote:

Ha dude for real! I busted my knee up pretty bad breaking a chain once. I could see how that could turn out bad if you had no brakes tho. Trying to get speed but you break a chain and cant stop.. Could be detrimental..

Yup I was about to hit a gap and my chain broke and my sprocket went through my leg. If that doesn't happen I always hit my damn knee on the stem then eat shit -___- A guy I know broke his collarbone when his chain broke.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/9/2013 12:02 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

When I've broke a chain I've always pedalled forward, hit my stem with my knee and bailed. I do bomb Hills, but I'd never personally do it without a Brake.

word. I bomb hills regardless. If im with a buddy ill make him stop traffic or give me the all clear at least

|

Woo! Ride!