gyro trouble.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/17/2014 8:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2014 8:52 PM

ok so hang with me on this one lol. I am absolutely dead broke. I have zero dollars and even if i did have money id have to buy tires first...
I have almost everything for the gyro but i seem to have lost my cable hanger.
I also have 2 straight cables laying around(i have the lower y cable also hence the need for cable hanger)
I do not have extra barrel adjusters OR the london mod.
I really want to get these brakes set up but im not sure what to do.
I was thinking about doing the webbie mod(2 holes drilled through the seattube) and then use that as my cable stop and just lose the extra points of adjustment. Do you think that would work? It solves both issues but considering i have never set up a dual cable setup before im nervous lol

If that wont work does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks for any help.
if you have questions ask. i know that i can be very confusing.

Edit: oh shit i almost forgot. I dont have the extra knarp either! I have one but not the second . SO i also need to find a way around that.
Is this even possible to do at all lol.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/17/2014 9:07 PM

I already told you im giving you my old tires so you should be fine there? Im also ordering a new london mod as soon as I get my refund back through PayPal (which is taking forever for whatever fucking reasons) so I can give you my old one. I've also got like 10 cable knarps laying around aswell as my clear Odyssey 4x4 pads. Ill set your brakes up for you too if necessary.

You know I got you.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

3/17/2014 9:12 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I already told you im giving you my old tires so you should be fine there? Im also ordering a new london mod as soon as I get ...more

i know you got me! but damn! It's so hard to get a chance to hang/ride lol(my fault =/ )

|

Deviant BMX store

3/17/2014 9:18 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I already told you im giving you my old tires so you should be fine there? Im also ordering a new london mod as soon as I get ...more

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

i know you got me! but damn! It's so hard to get a chance to hang/ride lol(my fault =/ )

Lmao. Spring is upon us, theres bound to be a day we can meet up. If im feeling better tomorrow im going to yap and ill bring the tires incase youre able to make it. Youll just have to hold off on the london mod for just a bit longer though. Ill get you sorted though, no worries.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

3/17/2014 9:21 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Lmao. Spring is upon us, theres bound to be a day we can meet up. If im feeling better tomorrow im going to yap and ill bring ...more

oh shit i forgot about asking to go to yap D= and i think i might have the brakes sorted by tomorrow.. this thread was made out of boredom just as much as it was because of the issue lol... I have a hangar in my garage i just dropped it and need to find it lol

|

Deviant BMX store