gyros

Related:
Create New Tag

11/2/2013 11:03 PM

I ride street and park and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to get gyro brakes. Im currently riding brakeless and it looks really bad with the cable guides just hanging there.

|

11/3/2013 12:35 AM

If you want to get one and you have the money then get one.

|

11/3/2013 5:29 AM

Gyro and front brakes is the way to go. I used to be hardcore brake less lol.

|

fack off

11/3/2013 7:38 AM

If you're not doing constant whips and bars then get straight cable. Cheaper and works better. Also lighter not that it really matters. Just make sure to get a Linear cable. I would suggest Tree SB.
Plus with my experience, gyros are only good when you have the most expensive set up. That $20 ody gyro kit doesnt do shit.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/3/2013 7:43 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Gyro and front brakes is the way to go. I used to be hardcore brake less lol.

This.

Or at least gyro rear brake if it is something you are interested in.

Give em a go!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/3/2013 2:09 PM

if looks are only what youre worried about then get them, fuck looks, function is whats up

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/3/2013 2:39 PM

Have to disagree about a single cable pulling better than a gyro, i have dual lowers and uppers with a trp brake and ody m2 lever total cost 60. Oh im also using a standard oryg gyro.

|