half-cabs?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2012 11:31 PM

any tips for doing halfcabs? ive learned how to 180 and rollout and i want to try a halfcab but im having issues... any tips?

|

7/28/2012 12:02 AM

if you can fakie well then just wait until you have your normal foot forward again and put some pedal pressure on and just 180 back around, practice

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

7/28/2012 11:51 AM

they will feel weird for a while trying it, and expect to put your foot down a lot. I think they are easier if you just wait one full crank back so you are front foot forward again and then just apply a bit of peddle pressure and yank up and to the side real hard, along with pulling your legs up like a normal hop. Good luck.

|

7/28/2012 12:38 PM

catfish95 wrote:

if you can fakie well then just wait until you have your normal foot forward again and put some pedal pressure on and just 180 back around, practice

when i come out of a fakie, no matter if its a normal rollout, half cab, full cab, i go out oppo footed, no idea why.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/28/2012 1:03 PM

carjakester wrote:

when i come out of a fakie, no matter if its a normal rollout, half cab, full cab, i go out oppo footed, no idea why.

same thing happens to me when i do half cabs and full cabs haha, idk why but it doesnt really affect them i can still land them its just oppo footed

|

7/28/2012 7:34 PM

when you first start trying them just go for like a half of a half-cab. it feels really awkward at first but once u start to do them they will start to feel more and more comfertable. once you are in your roll out i recomend carving hard backward and once you do that apply pedal preasure and just turn your upperbody and hop into it. good luck!

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

7/28/2012 8:07 PM

catfish95 wrote:

carjakester wrote:

cky199 wrote:

same thing happens to me when i do half cabs and full cabs haha, idk why but it doesnt really affect them i can still land them its just oppo footed

yeah when i tried to halfcab bar it was so weird, but i landed one!

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/28/2012 9:48 PM

Learn half cab bars. Lookk sooooo dope.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short