halloween..

Related:
Create New Tag

10/21/2009 6:18 PM

whats going down for the weenz! (no homo)...im dressing my bike up like frankenstein..ordered lim green kmc chain..lime green glow pcs and lime green odi long necks..purple wheels and cranks... black forks/bars/stem/chainwheel/...raw frame.. and greeen pedals chain and grips!... def frankenstein!... im gonna get dressed up and go shoot some nice street that night i do believe!..should be a blast! look for photos!

|

team fatcats fer life.

10/21/2009 6:20 PM

I'm going riding that night I hope.

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

10/21/2009 6:21 PM

sounds good. what are you doing with your current parts? lol

|

10/21/2009 6:22 PM

my bikes allready orange and purple so im good, i think ill just cut two holes in a sheet and be a ghost

|

NEXT bikes all god damn day

hahaha idk probably keeping them for when i get bored with the color scheme or i demolish something..hahaha

|

team fatcats fer life.

Your buying all these parts just for halloween?

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/21/2009 6:23 PM

fitbikecole wrote:

my bikes allready orange and purple so im good, i think ill just cut two holes in a sheet and be a ghost

hahahaha i want pics of you riding like that!... you know how sweet that would look if you did a rail hop with a sheet on!!!..mannnnn i love halloween..

|

team fatcats fer life.

10/21/2009 6:24 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Your buying all these parts just for halloween?

Hey, At least he has a reason to buy new parts.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

10/21/2009 6:24 PM

theres a halloween jam at my local park! but i think im only gunna ride it during the day i think. at night im walking around nd fuckin around with some of my friends no homo

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

10/21/2009 6:25 PM

nah im not just buying m for halloween.. im usually poor as fuck..and recently came into the possession of 50 dollars.. so i ordered it up last night.. i just like the color scheme regardless of halloween..my bikes name will offically be named frankenstein

|

team fatcats fer life.

10/21/2009 6:33 PM

im riding som trails all day then smoking going, trick or treating, going home going to my firends to get shitty gonna a bangin day

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

10/21/2009 6:38 PM

i really wanna do this big gnar rail hop near my place..with like a wig and clown nose on or somthing..

|

team fatcats fer life.

10/21/2009 6:40 PM

thats my birthday, so i'm claiming money then gonna ride some street.

|

10/21/2009 6:45 PM

street during the day, trails in the evening. hopefully make an edit

|

10/21/2009 6:46 PM

hahaha high five on the birthday!..

anybody here do nose bonks?.. i found this awesome setup like a day ago and they feel sooooo nice on it.. its like a 2ft cement ledge.. and on the other side of the ledge its almost flat..so your hopping up over the ledge and going up in elavation.. and this ledge seperates the two diff elavations.. but it feels great to nose bonk up that bitch..gotta be one of my fav tricks!

|

team fatcats fer life.

10/21/2009 7:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:30 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

anybody here do nose bonks?.. i found this awesome setup like a day ago and they feel sooooo nice on it.. its like a 2ft cement ledge.. and on the other side of the ledge its almost flat..so your hopping up over the ledge and going up in elavation.. and this ledge seperates the two diff elavations.. but it feels great to nose bonk up that bitch..gotta be one of my fav tricks!

I

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

10/21/2009 7:22 PM

going night riding in my banana suit.

|

I ride 2 wheelers for stacks.

10/21/2009 7:48 PM

Probably going to trick or treat, cause all kinds of mischeif and mob around on my bike doing whatever the hell we want.

|

"swwyobmx"
so im balls deep in this bitch and she screams hurt me hurt me! so i pulled out and punched her in the fuckin mouth.

10/21/2009 8:45 PM

squiddy. wrote:

Probably going to trick or treat, cause all kinds of mischeif and mob around on my bike doing whatever the hell we want.

^^this^^

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

10/21/2009 8:56 PM

Halloween jam at 9th street then chillin' with people afterwards.

|

10/21/2009 9:12 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

how bout nosebonk down it

|

"go high, touch the sky"

10/21/2009 9:50 PM

i dont go trick or treatin i just hide behind a bush infront of my house and when trick or treaters come i soak em with water bombs shazaam even if i dont know em

|

"go high, touch the sky"

10/21/2009 10:23 PM

guess i should nose bonk down it tomo..haha..just feels crazy going up it!..nice big high tucked hop with a nice bouncy nose bonk..minty freshmaker!!

|

team fatcats fer life.

10/21/2009 10:25 PM

make a vid of you bonking up it and bonking down it i wanna see this sexxy ledge u speak of

|

"go high, touch the sky"

10/22/2009 2:23 AM

huss wrote:

i dont go trick or treatin i just hide behind a bush infront of my house and when trick or treaters come i soak em with water bombs shazaam even if i dont know em

wat if its like.....a big islander?
LEG IT!

|

10/22/2009 2:30 PM

i dont have any video equippp... but im gonna try and get some nice photos of me bonkin up it and 180 bonkin up it.. should come out pretty legit..especially when the bikes all dressed up like my good friend franky stein!

|

team fatcats fer life.

10/22/2009 2:33 PM

im gonna ride

|

10/22/2009 2:45 PM

ride during the day, make fires during the night

|

10/22/2009 2:57 PM

ride and chill with friends all day and at night im gonna get a fat suit and since im short im gonna be an ompa lompa on a bike hahha

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

10/22/2009 3:40 PM

i m going to put a shit load of DC stickers on my bike to match my DC suit then i m going to ride

|

Ride for Fun Ride to get Away Ride to Ride Ride for Love Ride to Live Live to Ride

Toronto replay official: "What's that? Oh, a Flyer shot it? Just wait three minutes and call no goal due to inconclusive evidence."