hand rails

Related:
Create New Tag

3/17/2010 8:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2010 8:20 PM

today i went ridding with a few friends and we go t0 a flat rail (its bar hight) and pretty much ever one except me was grinding it. i have been dieing to try to land hand rails but in previous attempts i ether leaned to much to one side and fell off the hard way. got scared and didn't hop high enough and land on my hand. or i get on it but while im in the process of grinding some how slip off the rail and the bike and i almost chop nuts off. now im so scared of them i feel like at stage one again. Sad does any one have any tips on how to land them. please no negative comments .

|

its always sunny in Arizona smile
== l)_.._(I==/__/ ====== pika pika
==(o^_^o)=Z__7=====
==("____")Z7=======
= =" == " =========
haters hate. get use to it .

ON 7/12/10 I GOT TO TALK TO AARON ROSS. I WILL ALL WAYS REMEMBER BEING THAT STOKED.

3/17/2010 8:20 PM

stay centered over the rail. dont be leaned to far left or right

|

m.o.e.

3/17/2010 8:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:35 AM

i love taking pictures

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

m.o.e.

3/17/2010 8:39 PM

Just do it.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

3/17/2010 8:54 PM

huck and hope?

|

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.

3/17/2010 8:57 PM

bmxrider1439 wrote:

huck and hope?

no huck! thats how you die ha. precision hop

|

m.o.e.

3/17/2010 8:59 PM

bmxrider1439 wrote:

huck and hope?

papiomitis wrote:

haha... it always works for mee... =)

|

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.

3/17/2010 9:56 PM

Do it on lower stuff and work your way up. If you cannot balance on a rail that is tire high, you can't balance on one that is bar high.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/18/2010 4:44 AM

What Dave said, my first handrail was about cross bar height, and I couldn't balance on it worth a shit. So I found a stem height rail to practice on, and I have gotten better. I will go back to that handrail!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/18/2010 12:15 PM

bmxrider1439 wrote:

huck and hope?

papiomitis wrote:

bmxrider1439 wrote:

haha... it always works for mee... =)

i try hucking and it still doesent work

|

==(o^_^o)=Z__7=====
==("____")Z7=======
= =" == " =========

ON 7/12/10 I GOT TO TALK TO AARON ROSS. I WILL ALL WAYS REMEMBER BEING THAT STOKED.

3/18/2010 12:17 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

What Dave said, my first handrail was about cross bar height, and I couldn't balance on it worth a shit. So I found a stem ...more

good idea im going to spot hunting this weekend ill try looking for a stem hight rail

|

==(o^_^o)=Z__7=====
==("____")Z7=======
= =" == " =========