hang 10 help

Related:
Create New Tag

1/27/2010 10:01 AM

anyone got tips on getting into and out of hang 10's
I can do them for ages but have troublee getting in and out

|

1/27/2010 2:03 PM

anyone ?

|

1/27/2010 2:07 PM

BUMP

smile

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

1/27/2010 2:10 PM

Liam163 wrote:

BUMP

smile

love you smile

|

1/27/2010 2:12 PM

Liam163 wrote:

BUMP

smile

ben c wrote:

love you smile

haha, love you too

wink

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

1/27/2010 2:15 PM

there such a bitch, i can do them for ages but man it annoys me i can only get it to one pedal?
you do them liam?

|

1/27/2010 2:16 PM

go to nose manny, take feet off, try make sure your seat hits your ass smoothly ( or else it fucking kills) then try keep your balance, getting into hang 10's the hardest part....

try gettin into them out of a bank or something similar, get you used to the motion of it all

|

1/27/2010 2:21 PM

ben c wrote:

there such a bitch, i can do them for ages but man it annoys me i can only get it to one pedal?
you do them liam?

I try pedal hang 5's.

Occasionally it goes okay haha

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

1/27/2010 2:21 PM

Shackyy wrote:

go to nose manny, take feet off, try make sure your seat hits your ass smoothly ( or else it fucking kills) then try keep your balance, getting into hang 10's the hardest part....

try gettin into them out of a bank or something similar, get you used to the motion of it all

ahh thanks man never tried going nose manuel first,
pretty sure ive got a rash on my ass from it rubbing againt my ass all day

any tips for getting out of them? can never reach my back pedal

|

1/27/2010 2:23 PM

just go for cranks, then youl eventually get to pedals

|

1/27/2010 2:25 PM

Shackyy wrote:

just go for cranks, then youl eventually get to pedals

you land sitting down?

|

1/27/2010 2:26 PM

sometimes, depends if i can be bothered wwith all the effort... landing stood up into banks feels sweeet!

|

1/27/2010 2:28 PM

Shackyy wrote:

sometimes, depends if i can be bothered wwith all the effort... landing stood up into banks feels sweeet!

i mean like, when i land sitting down i cant reach the back pedal with my leg, and i cant seem to land standing

|