hang 5s

Related:
Create New Tag

4/5/2010 10:13 PM

would it be easier to hang 5 if the seat is rasied like a inch or 3/4ths of a inch?

|

4/5/2010 10:58 PM

some prefer a higher seat for them

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

4/5/2010 11:05 PM

any more tips on them? i need some tips too about them

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

4/5/2010 11:09 PM

same. like i either dont get it up high enough and it just falls down or i get it good and then i take my foot off the peg?

and should i put my foot on the peg before i pop it up or hop into it and do it all at the same time?
cuz i do the second one and i think thats better

|

4/6/2010 6:20 AM

when you get into it its all about your other leg thats not on the peg that keeps you balanced. you want to look sraight ahead and keep your leg straight when you start to go to far forward pull your leg back and if your going to far back push your leg forward. and this might sound weird but nose manualing on a scooter helps with hang 5s cause its the same balancing motion with your leg. hope that helped

|

m.o.e.

4/6/2010 7:18 AM

i think part of my problem is i look down at the ground so maybe thats fucking up my balance

|

4/6/2010 7:20 AM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

i think part of my problem is i look down at the ground so maybe thats fucking up my balance

mmhmm. instead of looking down to try and figure out how high up or down low you are look straight ahead you will feel the balance point when you find it lock your leg straight and balance with it like i posted above. Hope that helped

|

m.o.e.

4/6/2010 7:34 AM

I can do them backwards with a front brake really well, but not forward at all haha

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/6/2010 9:49 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I can do them backwards with a front brake really well, but not forward at all haha

haha dialed

|