hang 5s..

Related:
Create New Tag

8/5/2008 5:33 AM

hey.. im trying to learn hang5s and i cant find the way to keep the seat under my butt.. can anyone give me some tips to how to learn them?.. its kind of frustrating now!

|

8/6/2008 3:21 AM

can anyone hangfive??

|

8/6/2008 8:21 AM

never heard of hang five if u explain it maybe i have a different name for it and i can help

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") bunny is mine

jk

8/6/2008 10:34 AM

hang five is a nose manual with one foot on your peg and the other keeping your balance in the air... or you could do tehm like nathan williams and keep the other foot on a pedal while the other is on the peg..

|

"THE ONLY FAILURE IN LIFE, IS THE FAILURE TO GET BACK UP" EVIL KNIEVAL

8/6/2008 1:43 PM

ok..i juss learned them... i still have trouble though.put ur foot on peg.throw ur weight forward but not to fast.as u do that take ur other foot off ur pedal.then try to straighten ur arms out.ur seat should go under ur ass..keep on trying.

|

Slams,being broken,landing,being happy,cops,being harassed,harassing,footjams,no hands,broken parts,bloody shins,broken knees,spending every last dollar on my bike,having a love for something that no one can take away.

I Ride Bikes.

8/6/2008 2:20 PM

famouse words for hangfives from josh betley "suck it up pussy and get that seet up ure ass"

|