hang 5ssss

Related:
Create New Tag

6/28/2010 12:53 PM

ive been messing with them for a while and right now i went and tried them and i can get them for like 2 feet but the seats not on my ass and the frame starts to swing out.then if i bend my knee alot i go over the bars,i needs helps

|

6/28/2010 12:58 PM

well for some reason i cant get my seat to my ass but i can get into my balance point and do them for like 6 parking spaces or a couple more. But lock your arms and keep them straight that helps alot.

|

6/28/2010 1:04 PM

SundaybikesRDR wrote:

well for some reason i cant get my seat to my ass but i can get into my balance point and do them for like 6 parking spaces or a couple more. But lock your arms and keep them straight that helps alot.

oh i think i know my problem i was bending my knee and my arms so i went over the bars.ill keep them straight

|

6/28/2010 1:50 PM

SundaybikesRDR wrote:

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

oh i think i know my problem i was bending my knee and my arms so i went over the bars.ill keep them straight

your suppose to keep your arms a little bent. and your knees suppose to be bent or your back end goes down. and keep hunched over

|