hang fives dialed. video for y'all

Related:
Create New Tag

9/9/2010 7:41 PM

so i was bored today so i filmed a hang five to show to you guys. check it out!

">Hang Five clip from Justin Koebele on Vimeo.
|

9/9/2010 7:42 PM

cute

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

9/9/2010 7:44 PM

carjakester wrote:

cute

awww thanks

|

9/9/2010 7:49 PM

i was just trying to learn them today. what tips ya got??

|

Blake El Gingero said:motocross doesn't take skill. i ride a dirtbike.

9/9/2010 7:53 PM

stevenpailesbmx wrote:

i was just trying to learn them today. what tips ya got??

practice practice practice. i sucked at them for so long, then i just started feeling the balance point better, and locking into them. you really have to sit in the seat, and just learn where the balance point is and use your leg to balance. you could always make a hang five machine, those will help with learning how to use your leg to balance. and theyre super fun haha

|

9/9/2010 7:57 PM

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO THOSE?
the longest ive ever gotten was the length of a shortbed extended cab f150

|

vital's redneck

9/9/2010 8:01 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO THOSE?
the longest ive ever gotten was the length of a shortbed extended cab f150

lol that seems like a pretty specific length you got there. its just practice, balance, and more practice

|

9/9/2010 8:02 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO THOSE?
the longest ive ever gotten was the length of a shortbed extended cab f150

JKbmx09 wrote:

lol that seems like a pretty specific length you got there. its just practice, balance, and more practice

i know, i started it at the back of the truck and ended at the front

|

vital's redneck

9/9/2010 8:04 PM

stevenpailesbmx wrote:

i was just trying to learn them today. what tips ya got??

JKbmx09 wrote:

practice practice practice. i sucked at them for so long, then i just started feeling the balance point better, and locking into them. you really have to sit in the seat, and just learn where the balance point is and use your leg to balance. you could always make a hang five machine, those will help with learning how to use your leg to balance. and theyre super fun haha

thanks man. how long did it take u to get em that long?

|

Blake El Gingero said:motocross doesn't take skill. i ride a dirtbike.

9/9/2010 8:04 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO THOSE?
the longest ive ever gotten was the length of a shortbed extended cab f150

JKbmx09 wrote:

lol that seems like a pretty specific length you got there. its just practice, balance, and more practice

BLRBMX wrote:

i know, i started it at the back of the truck and ended at the front

haha nice

|

9/9/2010 8:06 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

lol that seems like a pretty specific length you got there. its just practice, balance, and more practice

BLRBMX wrote:

i know, i started it at the back of the truck and ended at the front

JKbmx09 wrote:

haha nice

hahah thank you, now is there like a secret to it?

|

vital's redneck

9/9/2010 8:09 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

i know, i started it at the back of the truck and ended at the front

JKbmx09 wrote:

haha nice

BLRBMX wrote:

hahah thank you, now is there like a secret to it?

not really, i used to think that too, cause i would always just go right over the bars. but its really about locking into the seat, and finding the balance point. and oh yeah, another thing. look straight ahead

|

9/9/2010 8:10 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

haha nice

BLRBMX wrote:

hahah thank you, now is there like a secret to it?

JKbmx09 wrote:

not really, i used to think that too, cause i would always just go right over the bars. but its really about locking into the seat, and finding the balance point. and oh yeah, another thing. look straight ahead

i always look like 3 ft in front of me

|

vital's redneck

9/9/2010 8:13 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

hahah thank you, now is there like a secret to it?

JKbmx09 wrote:

not really, i used to think that too, cause i would always just go right over the bars. but its really about locking into the seat, and finding the balance point. and oh yeah, another thing. look straight ahead

BLRBMX wrote:

i always look like 3 ft in front of me

that should be good. but maybe try looking up a little more

|

9/9/2010 8:20 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

not really, i used to think that too, cause i would always just go right over the bars. but its really about locking into the seat, and finding the balance point. and oh yeah, another thing. look straight ahead

BLRBMX wrote:

i always look like 3 ft in front of me

JKbmx09 wrote:

that should be good. but maybe try looking up a little more

^^ gonna try this tomorrow.i was looking at my tire and foot before.

|

Blake El Gingero said:motocross doesn't take skill. i ride a dirtbike.

9/9/2010 8:38 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

not really, i used to think that too, cause i would always just go right over the bars. but its really about locking into the seat, and finding the balance point. and oh yeah, another thing. look straight ahead

BLRBMX wrote:

i always look like 3 ft in front of me

JKbmx09 wrote:

that should be good. but maybe try looking up a little more

ok, usually i get it up and it falls down instantly or i go over the bars instantly

|

vital's redneck

9/9/2010 8:43 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

i always look like 3 ft in front of me

JKbmx09 wrote:

that should be good. but maybe try looking up a little more

BLRBMX wrote:

ok, usually i get it up and it falls down instantly or i go over the bars instantly

same used to happen to me. just work on finding the balance point, locking into the seat, and keep practicing. dont be afraid to go over the bars either, it will happen a lot when you're learning them

|

9/9/2010 8:45 PM

how exactly are you suppose to sit on the seat? ive stood next to a curb and got in the position and i feel the pressure your butt is suppose to have on the seat but i can never get it while poppin into one

|

9/9/2010 8:47 PM

Northwest Steeze wrote:

how exactly are you suppose to sit on the seat? ive stood next to a curb and got in the position and i feel the pressure your butt is suppose to have on the seat but i can never get it while poppin into one

idk, you dont put that much pressure on your ass in the seat, but enough that the bike doesnt move around. it feels the same to me when im standing on a curb lol

|

9/9/2010 8:48 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

that should be good. but maybe try looking up a little more

BLRBMX wrote:

ok, usually i get it up and it falls down instantly or i go over the bars instantly

JKbmx09 wrote:

same used to happen to me. just work on finding the balance point, locking into the seat, and keep practicing. dont be afraid to go over the bars either, it will happen a lot when you're learning them

what do you mean by locking into the seat?

|

vital's redneck

9/9/2010 8:51 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

ok, usually i get it up and it falls down instantly or i go over the bars instantly

JKbmx09 wrote:

same used to happen to me. just work on finding the balance point, locking into the seat, and keep practicing. dont be afraid to go over the bars either, it will happen a lot when you're learning them

BLRBMX wrote:

what do you mean by locking into the seat?

sitting in the seat, so it's not moving around all over the place. keeps the bike from moving around and messing up your balance

|

9/9/2010 8:53 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

same used to happen to me. just work on finding the balance point, locking into the seat, and keep practicing. dont be afraid to go over the bars either, it will happen a lot when you're learning them

BLRBMX wrote:

what do you mean by locking into the seat?

JKbmx09 wrote:

sitting in the seat, so it's not moving around all over the place. keeps the bike from moving around and messing up your balance

so kinda have your ass keep the bike straight?

|

vital's redneck

9/10/2010 7:22 AM

BLRBMX wrote:

what do you mean by locking into the seat?

JKbmx09 wrote:

sitting in the seat, so it's not moving around all over the place. keeps the bike from moving around and messing up your balance

BLRBMX wrote:

so kinda have your ass keep the bike straight?

yeah

|

9/10/2010 7:30 AM

JKbmx09 wrote:

sitting in the seat, so it's not moving around all over the place. keeps the bike from moving around and messing up your balance

BLRBMX wrote:

so kinda have your ass keep the bike straight?

JKbmx09 wrote:

yeah

ok cool. if im not still sick as fuck later i'm gonna try them

|

vital's redneck

9/10/2010 7:33 AM

BLRBMX wrote:

so kinda have your ass keep the bike straight?

JKbmx09 wrote:

yeah

BLRBMX wrote:

ok cool. if im not still sick as fuck later i'm gonna try them

lol ok, hope u get better. and what i did for practice was to start at a crack in the road and try to make it to the next crack. and then once i could do that, try to go longer, and longer, etc...

|

9/10/2010 7:45 AM

JKbmx09 wrote:

yeah

BLRBMX wrote:

ok cool. if im not still sick as fuck later i'm gonna try them

JKbmx09 wrote:

lol ok, hope u get better. and what i did for practice was to start at a crack in the road and try to make it to the next crack. and then once i could do that, try to go longer, and longer, etc...

haha thanks man. thats what a do when i practice them. or i got to this church by my house and do parking spaces

|

vital's redneck

9/10/2010 8:03 AM

BLRBMX wrote:

ok cool. if im not still sick as fuck later i'm gonna try them

JKbmx09 wrote:

lol ok, hope u get better. and what i did for practice was to start at a crack in the road and try to make it to the next crack. and then once i could do that, try to go longer, and longer, etc...

BLRBMX wrote:

haha thanks man. thats what a do when i practice them. or i got to this church by my house and do parking spaces

yeah, that works too

|

9/10/2010 8:35 AM

JKbmx09 wrote:

lol ok, hope u get better. and what i did for practice was to start at a crack in the road and try to make it to the next crack. and then once i could do that, try to go longer, and longer, etc...

BLRBMX wrote:

haha thanks man. thats what a do when i practice them. or i got to this church by my house and do parking spaces

JKbmx09 wrote:

yeah, that works too

yeah haha the cracks in my street are kinda far apart but thats how i learned to get long manuals

|

vital's redneck

9/10/2010 8:37 AM

Beautiful.

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

9/10/2010 8:39 AM

P0ngPenis wrote:

Beautiful.

lol thanks

|