haro skeliton forks

Related:
Create New Tag

6/8/2012 11:45 AM

i have looked them on the haro website but there is no reviews anywere. Have any of you riddin them, and are they worth it

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

6/8/2012 12:19 PM

I was gonna buy em and i really wanted them but i couldnt find them for sale anywhere.

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

6/8/2012 12:44 PM

look into the Cliq forks by haro. they look pretty much the same, maybe a thinner dropout, and they are lighter too

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

6/8/2012 1:52 PM

Premium FYB look the same and Haro and Premium and pretty much one company so they might be worth a look at!

|

6/8/2012 5:11 PM

element4all wrote:

look into the Cliq forks by haro. they look pretty much the same, maybe a thinner dropout, and they are lighter too

those are race only forks

|

6/8/2012 6:35 PM

-Brendan- wrote:

Premium FYB look the same and Haro and Premium and pretty much one company so they might be worth a look at!

The Skeliton and the FYBs are indeed very similar. But the Skeliton is a bit wider so you can fit a wider tire. I would suggest eaither. I ride the FYBs and love them! they have help up everything i have thrown at them. And they still have tons of tire clearence, (i ride the Demo momentums 2.35 in front) and the clear fine.
Eaither one is a wonderful choice indeed.

|