has anybody heard of EDH bmx.

Related:
Create New Tag

12/22/2013 10:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/22/2013 10:40 PM

Hi guys so I was on ebay fought this bars for 29.99 the brand are EDH the look kinda cool they got a sticker of a chick are those any good I'm might get them but the seller is not us it in twain.

|

12/22/2013 11:00 PM

Taiwan, bad sign, and cheap price, likely rebranded mongoose Wal-Mart crap.

|

12/22/2013 11:09 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Yea I just want ask before I buy them. I might get the animal hyrone bars instead.

|

12/22/2013 11:11 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Yea I just want ask before I buy them. I might get the animal hyrone bars instead.

That'd be better, but search around real good for more used bars.

|

12/22/2013 11:15 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

That'd be better, but search around real good for more used bars.

Ok I'm going order the cinema 333 from albes it on sale you get a rear rim plus front rim for free. That a steal it 149.99 plus the 20% code.

|

12/22/2013 11:22 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

id do that man, Ive never heard of them.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/10/2014 2:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2014 3:06 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Thats pretty harsh bro... To clear things up... The bars selling on Ebay at the moment are being sold by our previous agent as old stock that we didn't end up buying and that they over stocked without saying so about 5 years ago.. The bars themselves are definitely not rebranded copies, just note that none of those Ebay sales come our way and really they shouldn't be selling them anyway.. Check out our website www.edhbmx.com. Cheers..

|

3/10/2014 4:17 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

taiwan is not a bad sign, youre just a moron. companies manufacture over there because it's cheaper, nothing to do with it being lower quality or 'rebranded wal-mart crap' as you said. the quality can in many cases be better than you get from the US............

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

3/10/2014 5:42 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

probably rebranded eastern or cult or something similar. Mongoose and other "walmart" brands are produced in china while most aftermarket brands are produced in taiwan. And as said above taiwan is better than us manufacturing on many levels.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/10/2014 6:58 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

edhtrav wrote:

Thats pretty harsh bro... To clear things up... The bars selling on Ebay at the moment are being sold by our previous agent as old stock that we didn't end up buying and that they over stocked without saying so about 5 years ago.. The bars themselves are definitely not rebranded copies, just note that none of those Ebay sales come our way and really they shouldn't be selling them anyway.. Check out our website www.edhbmx.com. Cheers..

Looks good guys. And thanks for clearing up the confusion.

|

3/10/2014 7:08 AM

i have never ever heard of them.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx