has anyone painted bike parts chrome before?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/7/2010 5:23 PM

anyone got some pics? i kinda wanna go all chrome after looking at picks of little's bike but i dont know if chrome spray paint will just look like shit.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/7/2010 5:24 PM

test it on some old parts

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

1/7/2010 5:24 PM

hahahhahahhaha your stupid you can't paint something chrome its a plating thingy hahahhaha. you can paint it silver tho

|

crystal meth

1/7/2010 5:26 PM

Harry95 wrote:

hahahhahahhaha your stupid you can't paint something chrome its a plating thingy hahahhaha. you can paint it silver tho

uh yeah you can. they make chrome spray paint dipshit.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/7/2010 5:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2010 5:55 PM

this is my boy slick's bike. he used to ride with edwin delarosa back in the day:[LINK TO IMAGE]

Fit Ed Custom Geometry Frame 21"

Odyssey Dirt Classic Fork

Tree Sprocket 28T

Profile Cranks

KMC 710SL chain

Kink Stem<--old skool as hell!!!

Front Wheel: odyssey hazard hub laced to odyssey hazard lite

Rear Wheel: odyssey hazard 10t cassette laced to a sun big baller rim

fit bars

odyssey jim cielencki pedals

s&m grips

dont know the tires

hes now running a duo rogue status seat in red with a red animal seatpost

|

by any means...

1/7/2010 5:54 PM

hold on for the pic

|

by any means...

1/7/2010 5:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2010 5:56 PM

|

by any means...

1/7/2010 5:56 PM

there is chrome spray paint but it pails in comparison to the real thing. sort of the equivalent eastern metalized plastic pedals.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/7/2010 6:00 PM

oh and chrome spraypaint looks super shitty! just get your parts dipped.

|

by any means...

1/7/2010 6:01 PM

i figured it would look bogus but wasnt sure, thanks cup and spiffy

|

1/7/2010 7:59 PM

the chrome spry paint sucks balls. its nowhere near as shiny and peels of like crazy

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

1/7/2010 8:02 PM

save the money and get them chrome plated or even anodized to whatever color you want. I always wanted to get an anodized frame, bars, and fork.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/7/2010 8:17 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

save the money and get them chrome plated or even anodized to whatever color you want. I always wanted to get an anodized frame, bars, and fork.

you can only anodize aluminum which means no.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/7/2010 8:17 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

tongue i can anodize steel im a magician
|

crystal meth

1/7/2010 8:21 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

aww man only aluminum? thats a bummer.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*