7/2/2010 9:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2010 9:36 PM

no....

|

7/2/2010 9:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2010 9:36 PM

they got razors

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

7/2/2010 9:37 PM

Effting wrote:

they got razors

sweet

|

7/2/2010 9:37 PM

Effting wrote:

they got razors

me too, and me and my mom got our credit card info stolen after ordering stuff from danscomp

|

vital's redneck

7/2/2010 9:38 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

me too, and me and my mom got our credit card info stolen after ordering stuff from danscomp

Probably happened else where. Is dans the only place she's used it lately?

|

7/2/2010 9:40 PM

hahahahaa pussy

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

7/2/2010 9:40 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

no but i think it was dans because i ordered shoes with hers a week ago then her info got stolen then i ordered pegs like 4 days ago with mine and now mine is stolen

|

vital's redneck

7/2/2010 9:41 PM

I cant say it was dan's(looking at the paper trail and the time line I think it was deco)but my info was stolen during the time I was ordering parts for my calafia from them.They had it up to over 3k before visa caught on.With fraud protection,I didnt have to pay any of it.

|

7/2/2010 9:41 PM

empire excepts paypal.

|

REFS:

Traded: meowmoo68, kevinl, martinnn1004, RideTemec

Sold to: RyanMC (x2), Dennis916, Dave805, sunday.bmx21, brendon1207, kevinl

Bought: Brock Larson

email: scwright99@hotmail.com

7/2/2010 9:43 PM

bloghogs wrote:

I cant say it was dan's(looking at the paper trail and the time line I think it was deco)but my info was stolen during the time I was ordering parts for my calafia from them.They had it up to over 3k before visa caught on.With fraud protection,I didnt have to pay any of it.

they tried to pay an electric bill and buy stuff off ebay with my moms and they bought some things from walmart, and some clothing stores with mine

|

vital's redneck

7/2/2010 9:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:22 AM

Effting wrote:

they got razors

BLRBMX wrote:

same here dude.

someone found our debit card information and ordered a $600 cellphone and an account on match.com. we got the money back and canceled the card though so no worries.

i HIGHLY doubt it was because of danscomp though. i still trust them 100%.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

7/2/2010 9:53 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

same here dude.

someone found our debit card information and ordered a $600 cellphone and an account on match.com. we got the money back and canceled the card though so no worries.

i dont use my card on anything else but Danscomp or Bikeland and i only go to one guy there and i know for sure it wasnt him

|

vital's redneck

7/2/2010 9:55 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

vanillseatbmx wrote:

same here dude.

BLRBMX wrote:

i dont use my card on anything else but Danscomp or Bikeland and i only go to one guy there and i know for sure it wasnt him

sketch dude. i dont know man but ill still order with dans because i doubt that it was dans.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

7/2/2010 9:58 PM

when i order from dans i use the ones where you can put money into at the mall

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

7/2/2010 9:58 PM

Effting wrote:

they got razors

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

sweet

i got mine today, booyah shick ultraglyde

|

-swedish fish-
MOTW 05/31/10 - 06/06/10
Refs- Brandonbrown

7/2/2010 10:00 PM

i cant belive it like danscomp has the bbb certifercete same with safe buying symbol on their site.u call em up n ask?better get things in row because stolen identity n cards are bitches to fix.just hard to belive ther a big company.
and have u ever talked to ther people ther to stupid to steal credit card info.

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

7/2/2010 10:03 PM

maybe you got a virus on your computer
keylogger or something
records your keystrokes

|

7/2/2010 10:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2010 10:12 PM

It's happened to me twice in the last month. Seriously, I was thinking it had to have happened at Dan's, now I'm sure of it. That was the only place I used my card besides a 7-11

They signed up for "Catholic Singles" and some other mobile applications for a phone.

|

7/2/2010 10:08 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

BLRBMX wrote:

no but i think it was dans because i ordered shoes with hers a week ago then her info got stolen then i ordered pegs like 4 days ago with mine and now mine is stolen

its most likely spyware in your computer, dans in a secure site.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

7/2/2010 10:08 PM

No, but some asshole in CO thought it was ok to use my checking account info to attempt to pay his electric bill (With Xcel energy) the SAME DAY I paid mine. No one caught it, not Xcel, not even my bank. I called both and asked them if they thought it was odd that $279 dollars went to the same company for electric bills in TWO DIFFERENT STATES ON THE SAME DAY, and they didn't give me an answer. Fortunately the idiot used his name on the bill, so I got my money back and he got in a heap of shit for stealing my info. I am pretty sure he worked for T-Mobile, as they are the ONLY place that has ever gotten my checking info.

Jeebus.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/2/2010 10:09 PM

brianoob wrote:

keylogger or something
records your keystrokes

keystroke has to be mauely put on ur comp. but a virus aint a bad idea u goin on ne bad sites(serius question here)ne unprotected ones.is ur antivirus good?

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

7/2/2010 10:09 PM

most likely spyware on your computer....

|

7/2/2010 10:12 PM

imadelovetobmx wrote:

i cant belive it like danscomp has the bbb certifercete same with safe buying symbol on their site.u call em up n ask?better get things in row because stolen identity n cards are bitches to fix.just hard to belive ther a big company.
and have u ever talked to ther people ther to stupid to steal credit card info.

im calling them monday. i think they must have some punk working there and he just took the info

|

vital's redneck

7/2/2010 10:13 PM

brianoob wrote:

keylogger or something
records your keystrokes

imadelovetobmx wrote:

keystroke has to be mauely put on ur comp. but a virus aint a bad idea u goin on ne bad sites(serius question here)ne unprotected ones.is ur antivirus good?

maybe he downloaded a rigged program

|

7/2/2010 10:14 PM

ETBA wrote:

It's happened to me twice in the last month. Seriously, I was thinking it had to have happened at Dan's, now I'm sure of it. That was the only place I used my card besides a 7-11

They signed up for "Catholic Singles" and some other mobile applications for a phone.

well there could be some shady people working at 711 and they could take pics of your card with their phone

|

vital's redneck

7/2/2010 10:18 PM

Empire> Dan's

|

BIKE CHECK

"I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked." - Jimi Hendrix

7/2/2010 10:21 PM

spicylikechipotle19 wrote:

Empire> Dan's

yes!

|

vital's redneck

7/2/2010 10:22 PM

lets all get pitch forks and sticks with fire and get everyone on vital and attack dans n find this asshole

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

7/2/2010 10:23 PM

spicylikechipotle19 wrote:

Empire> Dan's

BLRBMX wrote:

yes!

meatspinbmx.com FTMFW
|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..