hate younger riders

Related:
Create New Tag

7/15/2009 8:51 PM

this kid has been riding for like two months hard and had been saying he is a hucker. yesterday we went riding and he tagged along and we were grinding some ledges and said it was easy and hucking is harder and cooler so he tried to grind and caught his peg and fell forward and broke a rib on his bars. then we went to a 10 stair to rail hop so we all went hopped the stairs and he wouldn't this was before ledges actually then we all rail hopped and he said it was easy and slid hs tire on the rail and ate shit into the grass bank

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

7/15/2009 8:53 PM

He broke a rib and kept riding? And you're dissing his riding while he's riding with a broken rib? Ahahhaa....

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

7/15/2009 8:54 PM

he's trying to "impress" you guys because your better than him

|

7/15/2009 8:55 PM

Hahahah!!!!! Some kids like that here. They all quit and started skating because one of em ate shit and they're mom tried pressin chatges on me. Lmao!!

|

FI

Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:42 PM

tibug wrote:

He broke a rib and kept riding? And you're dissing his riding while he's riding with a broken rib? Ahahhaa....

It says before he broke it nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3

|

FI

the kid is 13 and weighs like 90lbs wiht two pairs of socks and a hoody.

|

refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

UnCr0ssedB0ss wrote:

he's trying to "impress" you guys because your better than him

yeah and you guys are being douches to him... those falls should have put him in his place Im sure he wont be as annoying next time you guys bike.

|

7/15/2009 8:58 PM

millsaps wrote:

the kid is 13 and weighs like 90lbs wiht two pairs of socks and a hoody.

That's not too young. He's just trying to "fit in"

|

FI

7/15/2009 8:59 PM

well i am sure me going out wiht his sister doesnt help that i am always at his house

|

refs

7/15/2009 9:01 PM

dude instead of bein a pecker face, how about help'n the kid out a lil, he is jus bein like dat cause he is imbarrased that u guys are way better than him. teach him some stuff

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

7/15/2009 9:01 PM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

<3

Oh wow wtf that paragraph is fucked up haha I didn't catch that.

And who gives a fuck. Just ride your bike and laugh at people who can talk the talk but can't walk the walk...don't get pissed off and hate.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

7/15/2009 9:02 PM

tibug wrote:

fede/bmx1 wrote:

<3

tibug wrote:

Oh wow wtf that paragraph is fucked up haha I didn't catch that.

And who gives a fuck. Just ride your bike and laugh at people who can talk the talk but can't walk the walk...don't get pissed off and hate.

Haha it's all reversed and shit.

|

FI

7/15/2009 9:03 PM

wow your a dick dude he wants you to show him stuff and if he says hes good hes trying to impress you im 13 and if my sisters boyfriend did that to me they would be broken up so teach him stuff insted of being a duche

|

dont be a pussy and just do it!

7/15/2009 9:07 PM

Ya dude I say teach the kid a few things. If they look up to you and stuff dont go making them do stuff thats way out of there skill level. Plus if your dating his sister you prob would look better if you outside showing him how his doing it wrong.

|

7/15/2009 9:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/15/2009 9:16 PM

millsaps wrote:

well i am sure me going out wiht his sister doesnt help that i am always at his house

lol dat fnny and u should throw ur arm around him and help him with some tricks or something

|

"RIDE TILL I DIE"

7/15/2009 9:16 PM

teach him some stuff and help him out were all young riders once and needed help with our stuff from ppl that were better than us plus u helping him out makes u look better since ur dating his sister also she'll think more of u

|

Rider4life>=]

7/15/2009 9:45 PM

i vote for teaching him some stuff... but thats just casue your dating his sister. cuase little bros can cause major harm to relationships. i say you should help him.

|