have a scooter and a camera? (LOOK INSIDE)

Related:
Create New Tag

1/28/2010 12:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/28/2010 2:28 PM

i am super bored. i have no one to ride with today and im not trying to go ride across town to get kicked out of a ledge spot. ive been scootering in my house and i was wondering if anyone else wanted to make a scooter video? just a short driveway edit or somthing. haha. just make a vid and then we will ask vital to vote who has the best video. haha if we do this, i already know my banger. haha.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/28/2010 12:10 PM

I am down scooters=best thing in the world.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

1/28/2010 12:12 PM

thats so gay.go ride your bike and get kicked out like a real man/bmx rider

|

if you ride scooters than you should killyourself

1/28/2010 12:14 PM

undertheficus R.I.P UTF hawaii wrote:

no thanks. its cold here in NJ. have you seen any of my videos? every spot around me sucks. and i have no one to ride with. it would be fine if it was summer or warmer and i was down to try some manual fakie trickery lines, but im not. i would rather bar and whip on my scooter.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/28/2010 12:14 PM

funtington wrote:

I am down scooters=best thing in the world.

are you making yours right now? i wanna post em up by tonight.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/28/2010 12:18 PM

i would make one but i dont have any editing software and im not that good at scootering but i love it! lol i can bar and sometimes double bar.

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

1/28/2010 12:19 PM

scootering i soo fucking fun but i dont have a camera

|

ha

1/28/2010 12:19 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

i would make one but i dont have any editing software and im not that good at scootering but i love it! lol i can bar and sometimes double bar.

double bar as in barspin to barspin on flat ground?

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/28/2010 12:23 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

abod wrote:

on a scooter lol

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)

1/28/2010 12:26 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

abod wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

on a scooter lol

fuck doubles, full cab bars ftw. And Nollie bars

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

1/28/2010 12:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:36 AM

abod wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

on a scooter lol

Easternbiker93 wrote:

i love fakies to fullcabs on scooter!

|

1/28/2010 12:45 PM

fullcab bars...yeah my ass. post some videos.

cmon who else is doing this?

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/28/2010 12:48 PM

abod wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

on a scooter lol

Easternbiker93 wrote:

double bars are easy.

|

1/28/2010 12:53 PM

post videos of you guys doing hop double bars. and no barspin let them fly then land on it. bar catch bar catch.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/28/2010 12:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/28/2010 1:09 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

on a scooter lol

Easternbiker93 wrote:

ben c wrote:

double bars are easy.

On a trampoline! I land doubles like 1/20 times flat.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

1/28/2010 1:05 PM

Haha i dont really scooter. I can 180,360 and barspin thats it. Haha you think i should film the little scooter kids around me? Haha idk i probably wont.

|

REFS- purplerain814, robamullen, TommyBoy, letsride123

1/28/2010 1:27 PM

bmx24 wrote:

Haha i dont really scooter. I can 180,360 and barspin thats it. Haha you think i should film the little scooter kids around me? Haha idk i probably wont.

fuck no.

haha.

i already filmed most of my clips. just need a few tech lines to balance out the gnarly with tech. haha jk.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/28/2010 1:32 PM

abod wrote:

fuck no.

haha.

i already filmed most of my clips. just need a few tech lines to balance out the gnarly with tech. haha jk.

Haha and dude the allen key doesnt fit but im not gonna buy the replacement off sunday because i tightened it real good this time. Im thinking it will last haha idk though maybe if it gets loose again ill buy it.

|

1/28/2010 1:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/28/2010 1:39 PM

bmx24 wrote:

abod wrote:

fuck no.

haha.

bmx24 wrote:

Haha and dude the allen key doesnt fit but im not gonna buy the replacement off sunday because i tightened it real good this time. Im thinking it will last haha idk though maybe if it gets loose again ill buy it.

okayyyy. its only $7 and its suppppper sweet.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/28/2010 1:46 PM

abod wrote:

okayyyy. its only $7 and its suppppper sweet.

Yup I know

|

1/28/2010 2:14 PM

please tell me someone besides me did this? im finished filming and about to edit.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/28/2010 2:18 PM

abod wrote:

please tell me someone besides me did this? im finished filming and about to edit.

i would do this but i just read this and its dark now. i would do it tomro tho

|

massholes 4 lyfe!
bstick
legendsx23

1/28/2010 2:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:36 AM

i did this in high school last year, theres a scooter one from my junior year but i have no idea where it is... enjoy
|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

1/28/2010 2:30 PM

Tommyboy wrote:

i did this in high school last year, theres a scooter one from my junior year but i have no idea where it is... enjoy

cute. good song. do you listen to ska or do you just know that song?

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/28/2010 2:32 PM

i dont listen to much ska but i listen to the mighty mighty bosstones since i was a kid, and the song seemed to fit...

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

1/28/2010 2:33 PM

Tommyboy wrote:

mighty mighty bostones i love that song. thats my fuckin music right there. video is kinda stupid but funny too

|

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"

1/28/2010 3:34 PM

undertheficus R.I.P UTF hawaii wrote:

abod wrote:

no thanks. its cold here in NJ. have you seen any of my videos? every spot around me sucks. and i have no one to ride with. it would be fine if it was summer or warmer and i was down to try some manual fakie trickery lines, but im not. i would rather bar and whip on my scooter.

i gotta say scooters are kinda gay but you cant hate on the dude it is cold as hell here in nj so im not going to say i havent ridin one when i was bored or 16 degrees out

|

1/28/2010 3:38 PM

yo abod i think i have ridden with you before at like washington skatepark and shit but i know how it is it like 16 degrees out and way to cold to ride and im mad bored so let me know ill prolly make one

|

1/28/2010 3:48 PM

bmxryn1 wrote:

yo abod i think i have ridden with you before at like washington skatepark and shit but i know how it is it like 16 degrees out and way to cold to ride and im mad bored so let me know ill prolly make one

maybe. ive only been there once. and yeah i already made mine, it will be on here in about 45 min due to vimeo uploading. make one too!

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/28/2010 3:57 PM

bmxryn1 wrote:

abod wrote:

maybe. ive only been there once. and yeah i already made mine, it will be on here in about 45 min due to vimeo uploading. make one too!

yeah bro i remember you i chill with ryan clark like everyday and you now him so yeah i road with youand ill try but its dark so i cant do anything on my ramps or anything

|