have you ever?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/23/2010 7:57 PM

did a trick one day and then not even have the balls to do it or confused on how to do it the next day? that happened to me today. i smithed up a ledge yesterday and today i couldnt even attempt it

|

3/23/2010 7:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/23/2010 7:59 PM

hmm not really? weird its the complete opposite with me

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

3/23/2010 8:17 PM

gstring02 wrote:

hmm not really? weird its the complete opposite with me

its the worst feeling ever

|

3/23/2010 8:20 PM

yeah happen to me last time like i did a rail hop and the next day i did it again but then i went the day after and i was doing bitch runs

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

3/23/2010 8:25 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

yeah happen to me last time like i did a rail hop and the next day i did it again but then i went the day after and i was doing bitch runs

i hate it! it makes me soooo mad!

|

3/23/2010 8:34 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

A23 wrote:

yeah i know it makes me feel weird and like a bitch haha

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

3/23/2010 8:35 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

A23 wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

makes me feel like a pussy

|

3/23/2010 9:11 PM

A23 wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

A23 wrote:

makes me feel like a pussy

same haha happens to me sometimez

|

3/23/2010 9:23 PM

happens, then you just do it and its easy

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

3/23/2010 9:40 PM

I usually just base what I do on how I am feeling, if I am sketched out on what I am doing, I either don't do it, or I work up to it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/24/2010 4:30 AM

Happened to me a time or twelve.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/24/2010 5:04 AM

I believe it has to do with the mood you're in when you pull that certain trick for the first time, think back on for how long you were riding for before doing it, what were you listening to?, sometimes that song on your ipod plays a huge role for your motivation. usually when you approach the trick the next day it feels all cold turkey to it, warm up doing your regular routine and build energon from there (yes energon haha)

|

visualize the action then actualize the vision.

REFS on my Profile.

IG: PictureMikeyRollin

BIKE CHECK

3/24/2010 6:54 AM

ya, when im amped and stoked, i try and land stuff, when im chill and not stoked, i cant land stuff.

|

I feel like I'm about to explode out of my mouth dude.

3/24/2010 7:51 AM

just having a bad day man everyone has em

|

-swedish fish-
MOTW 05/31/10 - 06/06/10
Refs- Brandonbrown

3/24/2010 8:41 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I usually just base what I do on how I am feeling, if I am sketched out on what I am doing, I either don't do it, or I work up to it.

^^^^^

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

3/24/2010 2:46 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

this is how it goes..

|

team fatcats fer life.

3/24/2010 2:57 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Happened to me a time or twelve.

thissss.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

3/24/2010 3:19 PM

i had this a couple times, its all in your mood

|

3/24/2010 3:35 PM

all the time.

|

Isaac Cook

3/24/2010 3:40 PM

GAH that's how i am
i can double peg up the handrail at my local park......but only on rare occasion.
i'll either be too afraid to do it, do a couple run ups and decide not to do it, or just do it a bunch of times.

|

3/24/2010 4:15 PM

yeah, ive been having this problem a lot with hop barspins. some days i can dial them in, and get them pretty high and clean. then the next day i go for one, and i completely screw it up and smash my fingers and stuff haha. it's so frustrating!

|

3/24/2010 4:22 PM

360s are so horrible for me. Today I could get good rotation, tomorrow, I won't spin worth a shit.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/24/2010 5:13 PM

happens to me all the time 1 time i couldnt get feebles i felt like shit

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

3/24/2010 5:24 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

360s are so horrible for me. Today I could get good rotation, tomorrow, I won't spin worth a shit.

Yeah thats the same with me for tailwhips. Some days i can land them and some days they just seem a lot harder when i whip the bike and i land on the frame half way through the rotation and die.

|

3/24/2010 5:25 PM

yaya2893 wrote:

happens to me all the time 1 time i couldnt get feebles i felt like shit

yeah i felt like shit yesterday cause i could smith up that ledge i did couple days ago

|

3/24/2010 5:34 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

this

|

fit riderrrrr

3/24/2010 5:47 PM

aaah dude pisses me off so much
or you know you can do something but you think about what could go wrong to much and dont even attempt it. worst feeling ever

|