have you ever been............?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/31/2011 8:08 PM

kicked off a park for a stupid reason ?, yesterday me and my budds were kicked out of a park under the argument that too many kids were riding and bikes are too dangerous, the dumbfucks ignorants guards said it was called a ''skatepark'' for a reason, we just left to ride street, also all those kids didnt knew how to do shit on a skate/scooter

i was pissed CSB

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

Im a peruvian motherfucker

1/31/2011 8:10 PM

sucks dude.

i wasnt allowed in the indoor park cause it was packed with too many skaters, so i had to wait 2 hours for the next session. luckily we had the number to order some chinese food, and they had some old animal video there for us to watch haha

|

1/31/2011 8:28 PM

Atleast its legal to ride there, my local park gaurd faggots will give you a ticket for riding in the park.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

1/31/2011 8:31 PM

tankbob wrote:

Atleast its legal to ride there, my local park gaurd faggots will give you a ticket for riding in the park.

that blow!s, parks here are public, thats why they get fucking crowded with dumfuck kids that dont do shit and they think the park is a mcdonalds playground

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

1/31/2011 8:35 PM

Damn that sucks bro!!

|

1/31/2011 8:44 PM

unlucky bro, in australia (well my locals) we dont have park rangers/guards. everyone is down for a good time.

|

1/31/2011 8:47 PM

aznsbmx? wrote:

unlucky bro, in australia (well my locals) we dont have park rangers/guards. everyone is down for a good time.

i know, parks here were opened 24/7 until a gang started kidnapping little kids from skateparks, and most parks got fenced, and guards were added

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

1/31/2011 8:57 PM

narvaez bmx wrote:

i know, parks here were opened 24/7 until a gang started kidnapping little kids from skateparks, and most parks got fenced, and guards were added

wtf thats crazy/scary dizzy

|