hazzerds or roll cages

Related:
Create New Tag

5/31/2011 4:51 PM

theres a kid i no that wants to trade me his roll cages for my hazzerds..
i have the pink hazzerd lites, an had them for a long time, they have alot of use an break wear, but nuthing els wrong with them.
the roll cages are brand new, been laced for about a mounth, not a mark on them.

i want to trade because there like new, but are they as good, dnt no much about them.
so if any body has any feed back let me no.

|

5/31/2011 4:53 PM

Get them. unless you want to keep your ltd edition pink hazzard lites

|

5/31/2011 4:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2011 4:54 PM

what? get the rollcages...if that's what your asking..

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/31/2011 4:56 PM

if you had your Hazards for a long time and they have "alot of use an break wear" then i would trade them forsure.

|

5/31/2011 4:59 PM

No doubt, get the rollcages. They are a lot stronger.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

5/31/2011 5:03 PM

if you break either rim your a fat fuck, id get the rolls cuz they are new, but in all honesty i'd keep hazards cuz i just love em man. and both rims are equally strong

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/31/2011 5:04 PM

Hazard Lites are triple walled (2.5 IMO)
Rollcages are cross laced

You choose. If it was me, i'd just keep what i already have; although, upgrades are always nice.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

5/31/2011 5:10 PM

well im far from a fat fuk. so i no i aint gunna break them..
an the hole cross laced thing i have no idea about.
would i need to get longer spokes or sumthin, cuz im just use the ones im useing now..
itll be laced up to minis.

|

5/31/2011 5:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2011 5:14 PM

You can use the same spokes for both front and back, with either rim.
EDIT: I used this to calculate it.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

5/31/2011 5:20 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

alrite thanks man..
would i lace it the same then..just like any wheel, nver laced a g sport with the cross laced rim..
just reg 3 cross it?

|

5/31/2011 5:22 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

lswarrior wrote:

alrite thanks man..
would i lace it the same then..just like any wheel, nver laced a g sport with the cross laced rim..
just reg 3 cross it?

cross over three spokes and just put it on the opposite side you normally would (i hope that makes sense)

|