hello

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2014 5:24 AM

hello vital,

I've been trying to do 180s for an year. I can do a perfect bunnyhop 180 on a bank, but when it comes to flat, nope, I cant do it. I always bail.. And i dont know why.

I think of going to a flyout or smth, but it might be scary for me because of the height. Do you have Any suggestions? Where did you learn it? Where will it be the easiest?

|

7/31/2014 5:50 AM

i did em for like a year straight on flat, never even been to a park by then

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

7/31/2014 9:53 AM

it takes time.. you wont get them first try.. dont be scared get some speed!!!! i carve out a tiny bit to get speed and then carve in a bit then throw it.. turn your head and your bike will follow.. one you get your normal 180's start throwing jhop 180's so you can get the gist of 3's flat.. dont make the tire tap mistake!!

|

Bicycle motor-cross Motor bicycle-cross Bicycle cross-motor Motor cross-bicycle!

7/31/2014 10:00 AM

what is the tire tap mistake? ive been trying to get full flat 360s and i always come down on my rear tire. its more like a 270 riding out on the rear tire. is that what you are talking about?

|

i ride to stay young

7/31/2014 10:02 AM

Justin_rm250 wrote:

it takes time.. you wont get them first try.. dont be scared get some speed!!!! i carve out a tiny bit to get speed and then ...more

by jhop you mean when you lift both tires at the same time, right?

|

7/31/2014 10:02 AM

I can air a quarter but I can't 180 flat just yet. I have done them but it's like 1 in 20. All I need is more practice but I get pissed every time I try, lol. Just work on them for like an hour everyday, you'll probably get them in a week at that rate.

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

7/31/2014 1:19 PM

Stay calm, cool and collected. It's just a 180. Sit down, put your headphones in, maybe drink a tea or something to get you caffeinated but not too caffeinated, and just start doing them. Maybe find a spot where the concrete is uneven so that it will elevate you a little bit more and just carve, hit the bump if you're doing them that way, hop as high as you can and turn your head.

Think, it's just a flat 180, there isn't that much that could go wrong, if you feel like you're going to fall, just put your foot down and try it again!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)