helmets

Related:
Create New Tag

12/14/2008 11:09 AM

I think bikers should start wearing them more than we do..after what happened to mike aitken me and my friends were talking bout wearing them . but never got around to doing so, but Thursday I thought of wearing mine but i didn't take it to the park and i should've cause i feel and fractured my skull and busted my ear drum and i can't do anything for 4 weeks and it will take 6 months to heal all together so if you think bout wearing a helmet do. you never know what can happen

|

12/14/2008 11:15 AM

damn wonder what you were trying to pull but helmets dont look that good at street and the park that i go has shitty ramps not much to worry about

|

if you dont get hurt your not tryimg hard enough

12/14/2008 11:15 AM

|

if you dont get hurt your not tryimg hard enough

12/14/2008 11:41 AM

what did you do if you don't mind me asking?

i only wear mine at places wear they make me wear them like skateparks. or trying huge or new things at trails. but on street theres nothing im really going for thats that big so i don't wear it.

|

12/14/2008 11:57 AM

i wear them at the jumps and in the park but not on street.

|

12/14/2008 12:00 PM

when i had my accident, i was wearing my helmet. if i hadnt i might not be here today

|

skate boards kill trees

12/14/2008 12:04 PM

dude vanzut u need to change ur pic. it is creepn me out. no homo/mean

|

What time is it when you go to the dentist? Tooth hurty

12/14/2008 3:44 PM

i wasn't trying anything hard at all..i was trying to double peg a picnic table out of a 4 foot quarter and got stuck on it and fell and tripped over my bike landed on my head it sucks that i was looking at my helmet in the morning too wondering if i should take it

|