Create New Tag

6/28/2011 3:39 AM

i reckon keep em

|

"scooter are gay 20inch all the way"

6/28/2011 5:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/28/2011 5:07 AM

thats cool.
this isn't a blog, but if a blogs what you want. go to your profile and edit your blog.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/28/2011 6:44 AM

You can't spell "keep" ?

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

6/28/2011 7:39 AM

B.M.X wrote:

You can't spell "keep" ?

lol

|

6/28/2011 8:03 AM

Helmets need to be worn more often. Period. I am sick of seeing "I got hurt/hit my head and nearly died" threads and stories.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/28/2011 8:28 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Helmets need to be worn more often. Period. I am sick of seeing "I got hurt/hit my head and nearly died" threads and stories.

Yeah I'm with dave on this one. It can take you out of the game for too long, or forever. I like to ride my bike, and walk, talk, all kinds of shit.

|

6/28/2011 9:06 AM

i agreee with helmets. i dont wear em unless im at an indoor or trying something big that i've never done before or dont feel comfortable doing without one

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/28/2011 9:08 AM

this isn't even a debatable discussion. i don't know one person who thinks that helmets should be "scrapped" even if they dont regularly use them.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

6/28/2011 9:33 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

this isn't even a debatable discussion. i don't know one person who thinks that helmets should be "scrapped" even if they dont regularly use them.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/28/2011 9:41 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

they suck if u have a fro

|

6/28/2011 10:50 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

NewSkoolRider wrote:

Function over fashion any day of the week.

|

6/28/2011 11:03 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

NewSkoolRider wrote:

Fondue wrote:

Function over fashion any day of the week.

not fashion it cant fit on ur head

|