help

Related:
Create New Tag

2/27/2011 6:54 PM

i want to buy a camera that takes very good pics and is fast so i can capture bmx shots

|

2/27/2011 6:56 PM

well if you have an unlimited amount of money, get a cannon t2i. amazing camera, takes professional shots, and shoots in full HD video.

if you want a cheaper camera, get a cannon powershot sd1300. i have it, its good for shots of riding, but of course the more expensive camera is much better.

|

2/27/2011 6:58 PM

any other sugestions

|

2/27/2011 7:01 PM

If you're good with camera settings you can take good pictures of action shotts with almost any camera. If you have one touch it up with an editing software for ultimate quality. But if you have the money get something good.

|

2/27/2011 7:07 PM

i can get like 5 hundred but i want quality

|

2/27/2011 7:55 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

well if you have an unlimited amount of money, get a cannon t2i. amazing camera, takes professional shots, and shoots in full HD video.

if you want a cheaper camera, get a cannon powershot sd1300. i have it, its good for shots of riding, but of course the more expensive camera is much better.

if i had unlimited i would just get a canon mark 5 II, fuck the t2i if i can spend all i want.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?