help

Related:
Create New Tag

10/23/2009 10:37 AM

my spokes are loose and im breaking some spokes . does this mean it has to b trued? and wat can i use the true it other than a spoke wrench

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

10/23/2009 10:53 AM

umm pls

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

10/23/2009 10:58 AM

Yes

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/23/2009 11:00 AM

every1 of my spokes are loose so how do i no were 2 start

|

I ride street. tongue

10/23/2009 11:01 AM

and u no any good videos on how to true a wheel

|

I ride street. tongue

10/23/2009 11:05 AM

Trueing a wheel while knowing nothing about it can completely fuck your wheel up. Take it to a bike shop, and ask if you can watch.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/23/2009 11:11 AM

put forks in a vice and put zip ties on each side just touching rim when it like buckles the zip ties help you tell then get spoke tool and tighten with spoke key or maybe pliers sometimes spokes have lines at the top so u can use screwdriver to

|

Biggest troll.

10/23/2009 11:20 AM

how much would it cost to get it trued?

|

I ride street. tongue

10/23/2009 11:25 AM

glub wrote:

put forks in a vice and put zip ties on each side just touching rim when it like buckles the zip ties help you tell then get spoke tool and tighten with spoke key or maybe pliers sometimes spokes have lines at the top so u can use screwdriver to

NEVER USE PLIERS OR A SCREWDRIVER. Pliers will damage the spoke, and a screwdriver will damage the top, which is designed for a special tool for when you are just starting the spokes (to make it easier to start threading them).

Always use the PROPER SIZE SPOKE WRENCH.

And since this guy doesn't know how to true a wheel, he needs to take it to a shop or find some good vids. Youtube has some good ones.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/23/2009 11:26 AM

yaya2893 wrote:

how much would it cost to get it trued?

i can get it for free haha idk 30 at most

|

Biggest troll.

10/23/2009 11:27 AM

how much would it cost to take it 2 a shop and how long will it take?

|

I ride street. tongue

10/23/2009 11:30 AM

yaya2893 wrote:

depends on the shop, and how much of a work load they have. being that you are in PA and it is getting colder, chances are they would be able to do it today or tomorrow, and it shouldnt cost more than maybe 20 bucks for them to true and tension spokes properly. If you are missing spokes/have broken ones, it may cost more.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/23/2009 11:33 AM

yaya2893 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

depends on the shop, and how much of a work load they have. being that you are in PA and it is getting colder, chances are they would be able to do it today or tomorrow, and it shouldnt cost more than maybe 20 bucks for them to true and tension spokes properly. If you are missing spokes/have broken ones, it may cost more.

im only missing 1 and what if i bought the bike at the shop?

|

I ride street. tongue

10/23/2009 11:38 AM

what kind of rim do you have? your wheel has got to be all out of wack..

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

10/23/2009 11:39 AM

yaya2893 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

yaya2893 wrote:

They might do it free or cheap, I don't know what shop or their policy, call them and ask if they would do it cheap or free, how long it will take and when they can get to it.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/23/2009 11:41 AM

yaya2893 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

yaya2893 wrote:

there is no reason why you cant take it to the "two by four" bmx shop, and they dont do it right there. shouldnt take them more then 10 min. if they look at it and there like yeah, fuck this. then you might have to pick it up later. when i was home on leave, i had my front rim laced up in 25 min. on the spot when i walked in. granted eveything was new, and they know me very well in there. but still..

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

10/23/2009 12:22 PM

glub wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

NEVER USE PLIERS OR A SCREWDRIVER. Pliers will damage the spoke, and a screwdriver will damage the top, which is designed for a special tool for when you are just starting the spokes (to make it easier to start threading them).

Always use the PROPER SIZE SPOKE WRENCH.

And since this guy doesn't know how to true a wheel, he needs to take it to a shop or find some good vids. Youtube has some good ones.

ive used screwdriver before well watched mate do it he didnt fuck it up

|

Biggest troll.