help me

Related:
Create New Tag

8/30/2013 11:04 AM

Basically, I used to ride and I couldn't do anything and I broke my collar bone so I sold my bike, I started riding again two weeks ago and I've learned 180s, is this good? Or am I too slow? Also, can you give me some ideas of some tricks to learn on street, I dont have the confidence to ride park, thanks.

|

8/30/2013 11:07 AM

Yeah that's pretty good. Learn Grinds, 360's, whatever you feel like. BMX is what you make of it, if everyone learned the exact same tricks in the exact same order then BMX would be a very boring sport. Also, learn stuff at your own pace. smile

|

8/30/2013 11:11 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Yeah that's pretty good. Learn Grinds, 360's, whatever you feel like. BMX is what you make of it, if everyone learned the ...more

Ive been learning on a grass bank near my home, but I dont know where to learn 360s? And I really don't have much confidence as I said I broke my collar bone which was traumatic

|

8/30/2013 11:13 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Yeah that's pretty good. Learn Grinds, 360's, whatever you feel like. BMX is what you make of it, if everyone learned the ...more

kyle x F-IT wrote:

Ive been learning on a grass bank near my home, but I dont know where to learn 360s? And I really don't have much confidence ...more

Like I said, keep at your own pace, learn the tricks you feel like learning.

|

8/30/2013 12:16 PM

Learn what you fell comfortable with then progress from there and try and put that fear behind you

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109


pcoco ticaleb

8/30/2013 2:10 PM

vanny wrote:

Learn what you fell comfortable with then progress from there and try and put that fear behind you

if i go to a skatepark, do you have any tips on ignoring everybody?

|

8/30/2013 2:26 PM

kyle x F-IT wrote:

if i go to a skatepark, do you have any tips on ignoring everybody?

listen to music but i find its good to make friends with others who ride skate parks or at least say hi but i think if you go there you will learn how to do quite a lot i wasnt to big for going to the skatepark and talking to people either but after a while i got comfortable and made a few friends also dont rush things take your time and it should all work out just fine

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/30/2013 3:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/30/2013 3:31 PM

Nice job on 180's took me 2 months to learn them then another couple weeks to fakie out of them. Just learn whatever feels comfortable till you build up your confidence.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit