help me id this frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/19/2015 6:47 PM

i know i dont have much to go off of. its a Haro, and made sometime between 2000 and now. Im told its a Shredder frame, but it doesnt look like it... worth 30 bucks for my project build?

Photo
Photo
Photo

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/19/2015 6:48 PM

serial number is de4e0212

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/19/2015 7:01 PM

Looks like a 94 missing the chain gard tab.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

2/19/2015 7:14 PM

Thanks blog, came right up!
I think im going to go with this gt instead for the build, its 20 more... but comes with brakes and stuff
Photo

Opinions?

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/19/2015 9:19 PM

That fork will last you forever. I know it's stock, but it's full 4130 with beefy ass dropouts and not too heavy. I had an 06 GT Fueler, frame and everythings pretty much gone but I still got that fork. Think I'm gonna raw them up and clear over, the black paint is beat to crap. What kind of setup you going for? Like trails, street, park? Or just whatever?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

2/19/2015 9:27 PM

front brakes.v nice

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

2/19/2015 9:41 PM

BMXism wrote:

That fork will last you forever. I know it's stock, but it's full 4130 with beefy ass dropouts and not too heavy. I had an 06 GT Fueler, frame and everythings pretty much gone but I still got that fork. Think I'm gonna raw them up and clear over, the black paint is beat to crap. What kind of setup you going for? Like trails, street, park? Or just whatever?

thanks for the info on the forks!

well this would be jessica's bike, so somewhere in the park type area i suppose but she'd mostly be riding street with it i think, but we'd be riding together most likely, so street in mind, but mostly built for park and trails.

check out the thread in buy and sell for the parts list (not including the gt, but i think thats the frame to pick, best deal so far and comes with things i do need)

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/19/2015 9:41 PM

tomdon wrote:

front brakes.v nice

front brake fufanu?

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/19/2015 9:45 PM

tomdon wrote:

front brakes.v nice

dkTechEthan wrote:

front brake fufanu?

pick your nose

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

2/20/2015 8:27 AM

Looks like you'll be making that trip soon for parts?? Let me know

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

2/20/2015 8:52 AM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

Looks like you'll be making that trip soon for parts?? Let me know

depends on if our 1000 years of darkness is or is not this snow shit we've been in...

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop