help me with my fakies

Related:
Create New Tag

3/20/2010 3:30 PM

alright hey guys this is hard to say over this but we will use baseball for exampler when i throw i throw with my right hand but i bat on the left side. so now to the bmx part when i fakie i like to turn to the right but im not good enough to slide the tire yet so i will like to pick my front tire up but the problem is i turn to the right side but like to lift the bike to the left.its weird people say at the sktpark and say goodluck with that soo can any1 help

|

3/20/2010 4:05 PM

i dont get it....what foot do you ride foward?...and when you goto fakie you want to turn around to the right?

|

team fatcats fer life.

3/20/2010 4:27 PM

can you use "clock wise" and "clock wise" instead of left and right? that'll make a lot more sense to us lol.

|

team ballin!

3/20/2010 4:35 PM

alright aha so yea i dont get this clock sise stuff but i ride right foot forward and i like to turn say 3to the clock but i like to lift the front wheel and turn on the back tire say to the 9

|

3/20/2010 4:37 PM

verde103 wrote:

alright aha so yea i dont get this clock sise stuff but i ride right foot forward and i like to turn say 3to the clock but i like to lift the front wheel and turn on the back tire say to the 9

yeah i think your just fuck footed. which means your footing for certain tricks is different then how it should be. its not a bad thing, it just makes learning tricks a lot harder.

|

team ballin!

3/20/2010 4:39 PM

ukidding me man.thanks.so wht your saying is i should try turning the opposite way?

|

3/20/2010 4:42 PM

verde103 wrote:

ukidding me man.thanks.so wht your saying is i should try turning the opposite way?

nah, just go whatever way your more comfortable with until you get em down.

|

team ballin!

3/20/2010 4:47 PM

verde103 wrote:

shadowxmutiny14 wrote:

but i cant lift the bike the way imcofortable turning aha

|

3/20/2010 4:49 PM

verde103 wrote:

shadowxmutiny14 wrote:

yeah man your just rolling out opposite.. i know a ripper that rolls out like that.. it looks weird.. but whatever works for you man! run with it...when i was first learning fakies i wanted to roll out right but i got more comfortable as time went on with going to my left.. i ride right foot foward too.. but when i roll out i rollout to the left.. BUTTTTTT..when i rollout i HAVE to have my left foot foward to get a clean crispy streetsweeper fakie.. just little things like that man.. dont let anybody tell you your doing it wrong..stand out be creative have fun do your own thing..thats what its all about homie.

|

team fatcats fer life.

3/20/2010 4:50 PM

too many kids these days are like oh you cant tailwhip..you suck!.. well...to that kid..he probably will spend half his riding career working on gay ass whips and never develop a style ever!.. the more you ride the more you do what you want on a bike and the more you have fun the better your going to get.. eff the haters!

|

team fatcats fer life.

3/20/2010 4:50 PM

verde103 wrote:

shadowxmutiny14 wrote:

verde103 wrote:

but i cant lift the bike the way imcofortable turning aha

try and learn how to fakie hop out of it. it looks cooler and you'll be able to rotate the way your comfortable doing.

|

team ballin!

3/20/2010 4:54 PM

thank you alot guys aha means alot to a begginer im getting there tho landed 360s already and iv been riding for about amonth and a half

|

3/20/2010 6:43 PM

|

3/20/2010 7:14 PM

|