help new headset

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2011 8:24 AM

i pt in my united intergrated headset a couple weeks ago and have been rideing and it seems to keep loseing is this because its breaking in? did i do something wrong? idk i just want to fix the rattle it gives when i drop it and i tightened the compression bolt have enough spacers and did it all right. anyways please help

|

reffs, BEATASSDICkwink, Creative Bmx, Mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com.,ecuadevil,lee rager

8/7/2011 8:28 AM

double post shitt

|

reffs, BEATASSDICkwink, Creative Bmx, Mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com.,ecuadevil,lee rager

8/7/2011 10:44 AM

compression bolt could be stripped maybe you just not tightening everything enough? try thos

|

Cool story man!
Water Melon Check

Refs: Sire, 2283kdogg, Zerobig13, Ilovemybike22, BmxRida4lyfe

8/7/2011 11:40 AM

Kroller wrote:

compression bolt could be stripped maybe you just not tightening everything enough? try thos

it might not be the same but i had twombolts and the theading in the inside was worn down so my cranks would get loose every day so scheck the threading on the inside

|

Check out my bike check :

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/Eddie-sitting-on-G-sports-with-some-comfortable-2-35-s,1248752

Refs : one size fits all , stksausce , lbonbi , swine ,Areanfsl , Ajp62696 , the bald (frame!) , Aguers , mattjmuldoon@yahoo.com , showtime402

8/7/2011 11:48 AM

Did you tighten the compression bolt BEFORE the bolts on the side?

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher