help please

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2008 5:57 PM

my cassette just gave out so i figured its tme to try a freecoaster any suggestions for one that will last street abuse and wont brake like the next week or so?

|

8/15/2008 6:01 PM

khe acb

|

i like.... stuff

8/15/2008 6:01 PM

federal fc the old one

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/15/2008 6:05 PM

ive heard that the KHE makes the best ones

|

8/15/2008 6:06 PM

Just because your cassette blew out doesn't mean you need to buy a freecoaster. what kind of cassette was it anyway?

If it was a shitty one, doesn't mean the rest out there in the market will be. Don't get a freecoaster just to be trendy or because your cassette is broken. Get one because you want one and or if it makes you ride better.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

8/15/2008 6:09 PM

JonathanAllen wrote:

Just because your cassette blew out doesn't mean you need to buy a freecoaster. what kind of cassette was it anyway?

If it was a shitty one, doesn't mean the rest out there in the market will be. Don't get a freecoaster just to be trendy or because your cassette is broken. Get one because you want one and or if it makes you ride better.

true true mine was an ok one it was a poverty but i just wana try a freesoaster!!!
or are they even worth it?
wich one can take more hits a frecoaster or a cassete?

|

8/15/2008 6:10 PM

JonathanAllen wrote:

emobiker69 wrote:

true true mine was an ok one it was a poverty but i just wana try a freesoaster!!!

cassette will last longer than any freecoaster

and honestly getting a freecoaster isnt trendy at all

|

8/15/2008 6:11 PM

There was a video link to Youtube floating around on Vital explaining freecoaster hubs. They require high maintenance. I think your best bet is to first understand how they work before you buy one because if you don't know how to maintain it, you might be screwed later on.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

8/15/2008 6:13 PM

JonathanAllen wrote:

There was a video link to Youtube floating around on Vital explaining freecoaster hubs. They require high maintenance. I think your best bet is to first understand how they work before you buy one because if you don't know how to maintain it, you might be screwed later on.

i had my federal for 6 months never cleaned the thing and beat the hell out of it....it worked just as good as it did the day i got it

its hit or miss really with fc's

|

8/15/2008 6:20 PM

well idk guys but tanks for the help!! ill just think about it

|

8/15/2008 6:31 PM

emobiker69 wrote:

take your chain off the casset and ride around thats what a freecoaster feels like

and poverty is shit, you should spend the dough you would spend on a freecoaster for a quality casset

|

doctor i'm okay, but my bike's sick