help w/ fakies/180s (vid)+15 inute edit?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/20/2010 12:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:37 AM




my not so try hard edit from Aaron schehl on Vimeo.



its took me 15 minutes to edit this and 15 minutes to film...these clips are like 3 weeks old. i was bored so i thought i'd throw them together...
|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/20/2010 12:55 PM

i know i fialed 180 i didn't hop high enough...and when i hopped i wasn'ttrying to show you guys anything i was just getting used to the pegs wieght...

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/20/2010 1:08 PM

24 views and no one?

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/20/2010 1:09 PM

for the fakie, you just have to crank it around, but anyways, keep it uP!

|

7/20/2010 1:10 PM

lmfao
i seriously had a facepalm. where i lold so hard i put my hand on my face hahahaha THE PEGS WEIGHT? Are you kidding me? they weight like a pound if even that. POWER LUL!

keep riding though!

|

7/20/2010 1:10 PM

methodman94 wrote:

for the fakie, you just have to crank it around, but anyways, keep it uP!

i can fakie its just the turn around...like i can get it 3-5/10 but its very rare...

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/20/2010 1:11 PM

Bikerman951 wrote:

i know i fialed 180 i didn't hop high enough...and when i hopped i wasn'ttrying to show you guys anything i was just getting used to the pegs wieght...

you are one small kid. 12 im guessing. pegs shouldnt effect hop. and have you ever tried an 18in bmx.

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

7/20/2010 1:12 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

lmfao
i seriously had a facepalm. where i lold so hard i put my hand on my face hahahaha THE PEGS WEIGHT? Are you kidding me? they weight like a pound if even that. POWER LUL!

keep riding though!

not the wieght, but i was trying to get used to them. like cuz i rode w/o pegs for like 2 months...and now i'm used to em'


i'm suprised, 2+ feedback? i'm going to make a realy edit w/ my friends in like 2-3 weeks...to get really go clips..

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/20/2010 1:13 PM

Bikerman951 wrote:

i know i fialed 180 i didn't hop high enough...and when i hopped i wasn'ttrying to show you guys anything i was just getting used to the pegs wieght...

millsaps wrote:

you are one small kid. 12 im guessing. pegs shouldnt effect hop. and have you ever tried an 18in bmx.

this, the bike is bigger than him!

|

7/20/2010 1:13 PM

Bikerman951 wrote:

i know i fialed 180 i didn't hop high enough...and when i hopped i wasn'ttrying to show you guys anything i was just getting used to the pegs wieght...

millsaps wrote:

you are one small kid. 12 im guessing. pegs shouldnt effect hop. and have you ever tried an 18in bmx.

i'm 14 and i'm like 5'1", but i wasn't used to em like i stated above...and yes i have i hit my knees TTOOOOO much..

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/20/2010 1:14 PM

Bikerman951 wrote:

i know i fialed 180 i didn't hop high enough...and when i hopped i wasn'ttrying to show you guys anything i was just getting used to the pegs wieght...

millsaps wrote:

you are one small kid. 12 im guessing. pegs shouldnt effect hop. and have you ever tried an 18in bmx.

methodman94 wrote:

this, the bike is bigger than him!

no its not..

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/20/2010 1:17 PM

Bikerman951 wrote:

i know i fialed 180 i didn't hop high enough...and when i hopped i wasn'ttrying to show you guys anything i was just getting used to the pegs wieght...

millsaps wrote:

you are one small kid. 12 im guessing. pegs shouldnt effect hop. and have you ever tried an 18in bmx.

Bikerman951 wrote:

i'm 14 and i'm like 5'1", but i wasn't used to em like i stated above...and yes i have i hit my knees TTOOOOO much..

i ride with a kid whos about your size but he is 11. and he has some premium his parents got him as a gift he just started and its just slow progression. the kid isnt used to bmx too much becuase he dirtbikes and is super fast on those. its all about developing 1 or 2 tricks at a time

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

7/20/2010 1:23 PM

millsaps wrote:

you are one small kid. 12 im guessing. pegs shouldnt effect hop. and have you ever tried an 18in bmx.

Bikerman951 wrote:

i'm 14 and i'm like 5'1", but i wasn't used to em like i stated above...and yes i have i hit my knees TTOOOOO much..

millsaps wrote:

i ride with a kid whos about your size but he is 11. and he has some premium his parents got him as a gift he just started and its just slow progression. the kid isnt used to bmx too much becuase he dirtbikes and is super fast on those. its all about developing 1 or 2 tricks at a time

yeah i ride too, but not too much like 1x/ month IF that...but enough about dirtbikes...any help w/ fakies/180s...

and \bmexican-1995/ this is how you edit and add music to a video...its not that hard...

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/20/2010 1:59 PM

bump...

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/20/2010 2:01 PM

well im not gonna be a dick to you so ill just give u advice.

for 180s, you need to at least get the hop, you like turned 90 degree's on your front wheel.

for fakies, you need to crank out of it once you feel comfortable.

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

7/20/2010 2:12 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

well im not gonna be a dick to you so ill just give u advice.

for 180s, you need to at least get the hop, you like turned 90 degree's on your front wheel.

for fakies, you need to crank out of it once you feel comfortable.

well be a dick, be serious...what wrong i mean it took me 15 minutes to record it...+ i didn't try very hard


THIS ONLY GOES TO BMXER10^^^^

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/20/2010 2:19 PM

Who is \bmexican-1995/?

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

7/20/2010 3:06 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Who is \bmexican-1995/?

you...

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/20/2010 3:07 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Who is \bmexican-1995/?

Bikerman951 wrote:

you...

I am not mexican in the least bit. And your like 11, so how are you going to try to bash me?

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

7/20/2010 3:22 PM

you were getting used to the weight of your pegs?!?!?
...they probably weigh 1 pound total! stop being a vagina!

you weren't trying hard?
well try harder next time

nobody wants to watch a 2min+ edit of failed fakies and 4 inch high bunnyhops


I dont' want to come off as an asshole, but you seriously need to think before you say stuff.
I can tell you're a tiny kid, so if the pegs are really throwing you off, take them off, because i don't see you learning real grinds anytime soon.
keep practicing your bunnyhops so you can gain some muscle and perfect your technique.
keep practicing your fakies, you need to pedal out of them.
just keep practicing

|

7/20/2010 3:26 PM

haha your small

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/20/2010 3:27 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Who is \bmexican-1995/?

Bikerman951 wrote:

you...

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

I am not mexican in the least bit. And your like 11, so how are you going to try to bash me?

1.) i'm fucking 14...
2.) i wasn't bashing you i was just saying \bmexican-1995/ cuz my friend used to say wheres you bmexican? as meaning my bike...


wearnikes1321: it wasn't "throwing me off" i was just not used to them cuz its 1lb more and i havn't worked out in like 2 years so...i'm a little kid. but yeah i see what yo mean, but i do grind but not atm, but when i go to the skatepark i grind boxes and ledges...


|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/20/2010 3:28 PM

carjakester wrote:

haha your small

ok...

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/20/2010 3:29 PM

with the fakies, try and roll back a little bit more and get your balance right before you try and turn around then once your forward pedal is at power position , then you turn around and it's all about pedal pressure..
Keep at it you'll get it

|

7/20/2010 3:30 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

you were getting used to the weight of your pegs?!?!?
...they probably weigh 1 pound total! stop being a vagina!

you weren't trying hard?
well try harder next time

nobody wants to watch a 2min+ edit of failed fakies and 4 inch high bunnyhops


I dont' want to come off as an asshole, but you seriously need to think before you say stuff.
I can tell you're a tiny kid, so if the pegs are really throwing you off, take them off, because i don't see you learning real grinds anytime soon.
keep practicing your bunnyhops so you can gain some muscle and perfect your technique.
keep practicing your fakies, you need to pedal out of them.
just keep practicing

He's still trying to learn the names of grinds. Hahah. In his signature. Lol

I can't watch vimeo on my iPod so I can't watch the video.

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

7/20/2010 3:30 PM

Bikerman951 wrote:

1.) i'm fucking 14...
2.) i wasn't bashing you i was just saying \bmexican-1995/ cuz my friend used to say wheres you bmexican? as meaning my bike...


wearnikes1321: it wasn't "throwing me off" i was just not used to them cuz its 1lb more and i havn't worked out in like 2 years so...i'm a little kid. but yeah i see what yo mean, but i do grind but not atm, but when i go to the skatepark i grind boxes and ledges...


stop making excuses
you haven't worked out in 2 years? who cares

what you need to do is practice bunny hopping up and over stuff
this will build you some muscle and get your technique down
bunnyhop up small stair sets and ledges

|

7/20/2010 3:34 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

I am not mexican in the least bit. And your like 11, so how are you going to try to bash me?

Bikerman951 wrote:

1.) i'm fucking 14...
2.) i wasn't bashing you i was just saying \bmexican-1995/ cuz my friend used to say wheres you bmexican? as meaning my bike...


wearnikes1321: it wasn't "throwing me off" i was just not used to them cuz its 1lb more and i havn't worked out in like 2 years so...i'm a little kid. but yeah i see what yo mean, but i do grind but not atm, but when i go to the skatepark i grind boxes and ledges...


LorenzoGallegos wrote:

stop making excuses
you haven't worked out in 2 years? who cares

what you need to do is practice bunny hopping up and over stuff
this will build you some muscle and get your technique down
bunnyhop up small stair sets and ledges

Or up curbs..... Lol

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

7/20/2010 3:36 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

I am not mexican in the least bit. And your like 11, so how are you going to try to bash me?

Bikerman951 wrote:

1.) i'm fucking 14...
2.) i wasn't bashing you i was just saying \bmexican-1995/ cuz my friend used to say wheres you bmexican? as meaning my bike...


wearnikes1321: it wasn't "throwing me off" i was just not used to them cuz its 1lb more and i havn't worked out in like 2 years so...i'm a little kid. but yeah i see what yo mean, but i do grind but not atm, but when i go to the skatepark i grind boxes and ledges...


LorenzoGallegos wrote:

stop making excuses
you haven't worked out in 2 years? who cares

what you need to do is practice bunny hopping up and over stuff
this will build you some muscle and get your technique down
bunnyhop up small stair sets and ledges

i can bunny hop over like idk a 2 stair...not much but w/e...well not really an excuse but i do see what you mean..

senorita jim: no i know the names but i don't 100% remember the positions of the pegs...

bmx_is_rad: yeah but see when i do THAT SPECIFIC bank i go like 3-5 feet then try and turn aroung and maybe like 3-5/10x i try i get it but i'm not very consistent...maybe at most like 40-50/100?

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/20/2010 3:40 PM

Then u don't know the names chief.

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

7/20/2010 3:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2010 3:54 PM

for fakies keep the bike balanced, and let the bike turn out, you dont need to pull really hard, the trick is pedal pressure

|