help with tailwhips

Related:
Create New Tag

6/10/2008 12:18 PM

i been tryin tailwhips off dirt jumps recently and i can get the bike to fully spin but i cant get back on it or when i have my feet in position to get on the spin doesnt go fully usually i kick it with my left leg and then when it comes back around my left leg isnt high enough for the bike to pass how should i fix this

|

LIVE HARD, RIDE HARD, DIE HARD

no brakes 4 pegs... streets all day

6/10/2008 12:34 PM

I have the same problem and i ask this good guy at my local park and he said you just have to throw them alot. Like theres no real tips to catch your pedals. You just have to keep tryin them... idk but thats what he said.

|

i ride bikes.

6/10/2008 3:47 PM

the problem i have tho is when i get high enough to get over the frame i cant get a full spin

|

LIVE HARD, RIDE HARD, DIE HARD

no brakes 4 pegs... streets all day

6/11/2008 1:54 AM

Hey there.. Basically its a trick your going to have to keep practicing. One way to practice is to stand on the side of your bike and spin it with your arms then jump back on. I thought I would never land a tailwhip. What your going to have to realize is that Bmx is 90% mental and 10% physical, so untill you are comfortable enough mentally its going to take some time to actually land it.

|

The Revolution Is Coming

6/11/2008 9:42 AM

comit.

|

Colony bmx 4 life!