helping out bmx. my csb

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2013 11:03 AM

not sure if anyone remembers but a few months ago I made thread about how my local skate park petitioned out bikes because one the kids on skateboard got in the way of my friend and they crashed and the kid on the skateboard fell and broke his arm.

I finally got tired of hearing all my friends bitch and complain about how they cant ride anymore but not do anything about it so I started getting as much local guys as I could to get together and get a petition going and I started digging to see if I could get at least a half decent video of what happened (one of the skaters I know said one of his friends had a clip of it and he let me borrow his camera) and a few weeks ago I finally took the petition and the film to the city hall and kept bugging them everyday to see if they reviewed everything and finally after 2 weeks today I got a call from the parks and recreations guys saying that they will allow bikes back in the park starting Monday

and I went through all this trouble and I don't even ride at the damn park haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/7/2013 11:09 AM

Hahahaha that's rad though for the other riders.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/7/2013 11:10 AM

Well done. In the UK I don't think any parks don't allow Bikes.

|

7/7/2013 11:10 AM

Well good for you, you allowed the others who want to ride it to be able to ride it. You deserve this...

Photo

|

Bruh

7/7/2013 11:21 AM

Photo
Good show chap.
|

Old,stupid,and funny.

7/7/2013 1:18 PM

That's sick! I wish our park would allow bikes...

Photo

|

Why be the same when you can be different?
Official Vital Buddy: Chrisaustin

7/7/2013 1:33 PM

^ Here is your new legal sized sig.
Photo

|

Old,stupid,and funny.

7/7/2013 4:37 PM

Lol damn dude..maybe i should do this so i can get a park in my town...but i doubt my town would do it worth a shot tho

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/7/2013 4:51 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Well done. In the UK I don't think any parks don't allow Bikes.

I wish the parks here allowed bikes more, that one was the only local park that allowed them and all the other parks are pretty far especially if you don't have a car

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/7/2013 4:56 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

Lol damn dude..maybe i should do this so i can get a park in my town...but i doubt my town would do it worth a shot tho

I would say its worth it for sure the only problem is if the city doesn't already have a park up they will resist even more just because of the extra money they would have to spend but if you show them that there's enough interest and you guys are willing to help they might do it. that's how my local park was built pretty much the people that tried to get it started volunteered to help build it, even I help it was community service I had to do for a ticket but it counts haha

|

Murica bike check