helpppp!!!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

11/17/2011 5:10 PM

anyone know how to remove a 1pc driver from the hub or do u need a special tool or somthing cant figure it out

|

Yo were your teeth at

11/17/2011 5:11 PM

slide it off the axle after taking off the cone nut. presto!

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

11/17/2011 5:23 PM

Skooter wrote:

dude i tryd it just wiggles a lil but wont budge lol

|

Yo were your teeth at

11/17/2011 5:23 PM

Skooter wrote:

tryhard wrote:

tryharder tryhard.

|

11/17/2011 5:26 PM

Skooter wrote:

tryhard wrote:

Skooter wrote:

tryharder tryhard.

lol alright bro

|

Yo were your teeth at

11/17/2011 5:28 PM

tryhard wrote:

Skooter wrote:

tryharder tryhard.

tryhard wrote:

lol alright bro

but seriously if you have unsealed bearings, definitely dont do it yourself. its so fucking annoying especially if you dont know what youre doing. if you have sealed bearings just make sure you get the cone nut off and it really should slide off, if not you may need to pry it off.

|

11/17/2011 5:56 PM

Skooter wrote:

tryharder tryhard.

tryhard wrote:

lol alright bro

Skooter wrote:

but seriously if you have unsealed bearings, definitely dont do it yourself. its so fucking annoying especially if you dont know what youre doing. if you have sealed bearings just make sure you get the cone nut off and it really should slide off, if not you may need to pry it off.

its sealed bro but its a stock cassette that came on a complete i bought not to long ago it just doesnt roll smooth i thought if i took it off cleand an regreased it it might help....i got it off finally one of the bearings seem shot it kinda makes a grinding feel when i spin it in side the hub with out the driver in it

|

Yo were your teeth at

11/17/2011 6:10 PM

tryhard wrote:

lol alright bro

Skooter wrote:

tryhard wrote:

its sealed bro but its a stock cassette that came on a complete i bought not to long ago it just doesnt roll smooth i thought if i took it off cleand an regreased it it might help....i got it off finally one of the bearings seem shot it kinda makes a grinding feel when i spin it in side the hub with out the driver in it

it gives me a bad case of the ghost cranks lol

|

Yo were your teeth at

11/17/2011 6:13 PM

Skooter wrote:

tryhard wrote:

tryhard wrote:

take it to your lbs

|

11/17/2011 6:16 PM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

take it to your lbs

this

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

11/17/2011 7:10 PM

tryhard wrote:

tryhard wrote:

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

take it to your lbs

i got it off and cleand the hub and all the bearings the driver and the pawls then i lubed it all up now it rolls fast and its nice and loud like i like it hope it just last till i get a nicer one thanks for help

|

Yo were your teeth at