holy fuck

Related:
Create New Tag

8/22/2009 3:07 PM

fuck rain it was pretty crazy though i was at sev with my friends then my friend came and picked me up theen we went to a park and it was wet but there was alot of people from my town there tht just got outta jail but it was wet and never rained at sev so we were riding and then 25 mins later i look across the feild and its pouring so we started running towards the cars and then we drive to a park in my town and it never rained in my hood so we went to a shit park near me and were riding for an hour then it started pourin now im home in my room with my bike FUCK THE RAIN anyone else hate the rain

|

8/22/2009 3:11 PM

id take rain anyday over hot and humid

|

refs: irideafly, mattjmuldoon (x2), JakeSalbert, aw1234512, lirider187, ecuadevil

bike check
bike check v2
bike check v3
bike check v4
bike check v5

8/22/2009 3:19 PM

The trails need rain here!

|

8/22/2009 3:21 PM

its awesome it rained last night

|

8/22/2009 4:06 PM

thecomeup151 wrote:

psh not me

|

8/22/2009 4:07 PM

icey44 wrote:

sprinkler

|

8/22/2009 4:42 PM

thecomeup151 wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

psh not me

man you dont know hot and humid.. try riding in 97 degree heat with 90 percent humidity..its like 112 outside..ur done riding in like twenty mins..ur body gets so wasted so fast from that shit

|

team fatcats fer life.

8/22/2009 4:47 PM

ferthebirdz your totally right that shit FUCKIN sucks, thats why sessions for me start at either 5am or anytime after 6pm.....Humidity blows.

|

These niggas talk gansta but really aint though

8/22/2009 5:04 PM

shit holy fuck my street jsut flooded so bad i was swimmin the waters over cars

|

8/22/2009 5:08 PM

fuckin hate rain

|

8/22/2009 5:10 PM

kinkbmx525 wrote:

fuckin hate rain

me too!

|

8/22/2009 5:16 PM

its been raining here off and on since friday, shit does suck, but at least it hasn't been steady, so you can ride in between rain showers. but all in all still sucks.

|

These niggas talk gansta but really aint though

8/22/2009 6:14 PM

LH-Oswald wrote:

its been raining here off and on since friday, shit does suck, but at least it hasn't been steady, so you can ride in between rain showers. but all in all still sucks.

yea i hate rain i wish it could be like 75 everyday

|

8/22/2009 6:17 PM

Wow, you guys complain of 100 degree weather? My high here is 125 but it's usually 120. Our low is like 100 at night. You have nothing on this.

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

8/22/2009 6:19 PM

LH-Oswald wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

yea i hate rain i wish it could be like 75 everyday

same and txt me 856-472-0037

|

Ill Be Riding Fit Till I Die Nigga!!!!!
Email: jonbryceland@gmail.com

8/22/2009 6:24 PM

icey44 wrote:

same here

|

massholes 4 lyfe!
bstick
legendsx23

8/22/2009 7:44 PM

thecomeup151 wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

psh not me

ferthebirdz wrote:

man you dont know hot and humid.. try riding in 97 degree heat with 90 percent humidity..its like 112 outside..ur done riding in like twenty mins..ur body gets so wasted so fast from that shit

Yeah it's like that here. Ryan dosent know what he's talking about. Rain sucks. I have a hose at my trails. The only thing rain does is make my trails shitty.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

8/22/2009 7:47 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

psh not me

ferthebirdz wrote:

abod wrote:

Yeah it's like that here. Ryan dosent know what he's talking about. Rain sucks. I have a hose at my trails. The only thing rain does is make my trails shitty.

meow bitcch i kno wat im talkin boutt you should of seeen my street today i was swimmin!

|

8/22/2009 7:52 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

abod wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

meow bitcch i kno wat im talkin boutt you should of seeen my street today i was swimmin!

Haha on the way to h-town there was an intersection that flooded and was blocked off, a car was in there and the water was up to the windows. It was nuts. I'm on my way home right now, so maybe I will see more of it when I go back

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

8/22/2009 8:00 PM

I hope it dont rain Monday. I wanna go to park on my birthday, and tuesday it better not rain.

|

Fly Bikes

8/22/2009 8:09 PM

abod wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

abod wrote:

Haha on the way to h-town there was an intersection that flooded and was blocked off, a car was in there and the water was up to the windows. It was nuts. I'm on my way home right now, so maybe I will see more of it when I go back

haha gnarr i was swimming nd shit and had a buggy board nd shit walkin up and down my street it was rad

|