|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/23/2014 8:03 PM

Nobody cares.
Drop it.
|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/23/2014 8:14 PM

And the point is?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

5/23/2014 8:18 PM

I guess you could say this really.. defaced.. her reputation.. JK!

Im a strong believer in karma but that really does suck.

I hope youre not bringing this up to be a dick or expect shits and giggles from it. Thats a pretty serious injury and nobody, despite who they are or how I feel about them, deserves to have something like this used against them.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/23/2014 8:24 PM

That would actually really suck! Couldn't chew food!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

5/23/2014 8:36 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

...more

#exactly #karma #gladshesokay #sucks #bmx #dang #ouchie

|

5/23/2014 8:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2014 8:53 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

...more

Yes I definitely was trying to be a dick. I said get well soon on her pic.
But really, it sucks that that happened even after past incidents.

#sorryifyoudonotlike

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/23/2014 9:15 PM

i loled

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/23/2014 9:31 PM

Broken jaws suck...as much as didnt like her because of all the bs she started hope she gets better soon

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/23/2014 10:57 PM

Shady and that's horrible but if you scam bikers , your steed will find out and buck you off eventually.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/23/2014 11:43 PM

I know nothing about her nor do I really care but jesus that sucks. I've gone down (and face planted) the exact same way and I had a pretty shitty day lol

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

5/24/2014 12:49 AM

I aint been around in a minute, who is this? whatd they start? and holy fuck that's bad lookin, is the lip split clean or is that just me?

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/24/2014 1:10 AM

ThT sucks

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/24/2014 8:52 AM

#broke #jaw #chipped #tooth #possessed #noonecaresrllydood damn this is why i hate social media makes me want to punt a baby seriously I bet it sucks but why in the hell is she taking a selfie in a hospital bed.. Some people man the last thing I would do is THAT.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/24/2014 9:03 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

I aint been around in a minute, who is this? whatd they start? and holy fuck that's bad lookin, is the lip split clean or is ...more

She was a super legit seller for awhile then went corrupt and tried to scam like 50 people at once. Would sell things for retail prices and then talk shit on other people's prices. Scammed Time2Shine (BMX Mail order) for all she could get and still tried for more.

Makes new accounts that are obviously hers but claims to be "35 year old man Josh"

Now she lurks instagram and facebook looking for potential scam victims and blocks anyone who calls her out .

Begs companies to sponsor her and shout her out so she can become instagram famous so everyone can see her underwear.

Has a "sugar daddy" who is a "fed" so she apparently is able to get anything and everything she wants. (BS)

Not a very likeable person, looks like a tranny.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/24/2014 11:02 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

I aint been around in a minute, who is this? whatd they start? and holy fuck that's bad lookin, is the lip split clean or is ...more

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

She was a super legit seller for awhile then went corrupt and tried to scam like 50 people at once. Would sell things for ...more

this about sums it up

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/24/2014 11:51 AM

Damn that really sucks. I feel bad for her even though she caused many people trouble.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)