horendously fantastic idea

Related:
Create New Tag

4/8/2013 2:21 PM

so i tend to come up with really really shitty ideas that i think are great, but hey at least they turn out fun...

and well i think i came up with one... i have barely rode more that 5 times since october because of weather ( i live in buffalo), money (everything indoor cost money, and lots of gas), booze (not a big deal, i ride drunk sometimes for fun, but it makes getting to places to ride difficulthaha) and such... and now that the weather is clearing up around here ill be able to ride a lot more...

so my great idea is getting drunk and riding new parks and shit that i havent really been to too much to get used to, because well itll be pretty interesting being drunk (not falling over shitfaced, just drunk), riding new territory, when i havent rode in forever, when i wasnt good in the first place... and then making a video of it lol

i just feel like a clip of the falls should be good enough for the lulz and such

and i feel like it would be funny to look back at me riding drunk lol

what yall think?

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/8/2013 2:28 PM

Well for the people at the park it will suck... being drunk you will be more likely to snake people and just waste peoples time.. if people wanted to deal with drunk people they would go to the bar... or a party.. i think skatepark is bad idea... i think street would be absolutely hilarious though...

|

4/8/2013 2:39 PM

lol i dont snake people, at least i actually go out of my way not to... me drunk is like me normal, but sluring my words and slightly funnier way of going about things/ more loosened up... and id possibly toss some street in there, depends on if i see anything out wherever i am... but there isnt too much of it at all around me, unless its like twice as big as i can ride

but yeah, im not a retarded obnoxious drunk, i can handle my shit haha other wise i would not have suggested riding a park fucked up lol

ive done it before while drinking like a 500-750 in the parking lot, then going in, apparently you could smell the brandy a few feet away, and i was riding better than normal lol but thats also when i rode all the time, and drank all the time lol

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

4/8/2013 2:43 PM

maniacbmx wrote:

Well for the people at the park it will suck... being drunk you will be more likely to snake people and just waste peoples time.. if people wanted to deal with drunk people they would go to the bar... or a party.. i think skatepark is bad idea... i think street would be absolutely hilarious though...

lol maybe ill do a couple and have one be street

|

4/8/2013 2:48 PM

This would be funny

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/8/2013 2:52 PM

Sharpy wrote:

This would be funny

yuuppppi think mainly because im bad in the first place, it would be funny to see me try to make an edit, but i think itll be even better, because ill be mad rusty, trying to do shit i totes cant do because i havent done it in 6 months lol

|

4/8/2013 3:05 PM

idk, may be kinda annoying depending on the circumstance. i know whenever ive tried riding drunk i cant ride for shit regardless of how drunk i am.

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

4/8/2013 3:09 PM

xlilkillaluc15x wrote:

idk, may be kinda annoying depending on the circumstance. i know whenever ive tried riding drunk i cant ride for shit regardless of how drunk i am.

what you mean depending on the circumstance?

and idk i used to be able to ride fairly good for mystandards drunk
idk how it will be after a big break from both lol

|

4/8/2013 3:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2013 3:42 PM

I feel like this is one of those things you have to do without thinking about it too much.
Sounds damn fun though!

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/8/2013 3:42 PM

Drunk edit with this music.

|

4/8/2013 3:50 PM

do it i guy at our park did it but didnt film it

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/8/2013 4:04 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

do it i guy at our park did it but didnt film it

oh im going to, i just need someone to film it lol

and ive rode shitcanned plenty of times, i just wanna ride drunkish for an edit because i took a massive break and i dont think itll turn out good hahaah

|

4/8/2013 4:07 PM

You should do it, just for lafs an all dat, I'd watch it! The fact that you ain't rode for a bit an not too familiar with the surroundings, there will defo be some good crashes.

I can't ride for shit when I'm drunk so I know how hard it will be, plus while drunk you get like over confident and try crazy shit, an all of the crashes ain't gunner hurt till the day after so its all good.

Here's a few tingz I'd like to see you try ( pissed up) say over a box jump

3whip
Truck
Decade

Just do it !!! Lolz

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/8/2013 4:09 PM

Fondue wrote:

i was thinking more along the lines of a cranford nix, ramshackle glory, hank III, johnny hobo, or something along that line and make sure its a song about drinking, maybe alcohol by gang green... but idk im not good enough for the gang green song lol theres also a song about everclear i kinda dig on lol

im totes open for song suggestions

and can you post a link to the lyrics for this? im at work and the speakers are shit, and the internet blows

|

4/8/2013 4:13 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

You should do it, just for lafs an all dat, I'd watch it! The fact that you ain't rode for a bit an not too familiar with the surroundings, there will defo be some good crashes.

I can't ride for shit when I'm drunk so I know how hard it will be, plus while drunk you get like over confident and try crazy shit, an all of the crashes ain't gunner hurt till the day after so its all good.

Here's a few tingz I'd like to see you try ( pissed up) say over a box jump

3whip
Truck
Decade

Just do it !!! Lolz

lol i dont think id try anything crazy, jsut stuff ive never tried before that ive been thinkin about or stuff i havent done in foreveerrrr

and mutha fucka, i cant do dat shit in the first place i suck, i could try tailwhips bars and 3's lol

|

4/8/2013 4:19 PM

Lmfao Fair enuff I will except those trix then.

At least I didn't suggest whipflips & cash rolls !!!

tho if you gotta foam pit at your local park, that would be fun to see you try those all messed up an dat.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/8/2013 4:25 PM

Oh and you just gotta do the edit to the song....tequila by terror vision

If you ain't heard it check it out, lyrics below.

Ode to Jose the curse of Cuervo,
So hard to say no though it gives one the fever,
Pretends to be friendly,
Then it's all over, over,
It's all over, over,
Pretends to be fine,
Then the curse of Tequila,

It makes me happy,
Con Tequila it feels fine,
Con Tequila when the doors are opened,
And con Tequila when they're calling time,
That's the curse of,

Sierra sunrise and Margarita,
They'll break your heart in the desert heat,
Tell you you're thirsty,
They'll tell you you're sober, sober,
It's all over, over,
They'll tell you you're fine,
Then the curse of Tequila....

If there's a lot on your mind it's there to help you forget,
To relax and rewind and leave behind the regret,
First sip makes you well before you know it it's time,
And you're saying to hell with the salt, lemon and lime,
Salt, lemon and lime, time Tequila,

That's the curse of Tequila.....

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/8/2013 4:27 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Lmfao Fair enuff I will except those trix then.

At least I didn't suggest whipflips & cash rolls !!!

tho if you gotta foam pit at your local park, that would be fun to see you try those all messed up an dat.

lol fine, it is agreed, if i remember i will try those... the only one i even have a chance at rolling away from is a 3 lol... but i havent done one in foreverrrrr

and true dat lol

and neltz, theres no foam, otherwise i would do retarded shit all day in it haha

|

4/8/2013 4:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2013 4:37 PM

Mint. good luck an be careful matey I don't wanna see an injury thread from your good self.

Peace

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/8/2013 4:49 PM

I can't land shit riding drunk. But its really fun hauling ass down hills n shit. Do it. Hopefully you'll film some funny moments.. but try not to eat too much shit. Safety first. *takes a shot*

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/8/2013 4:51 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Oh and you just gotta do the edit to the song....tequila by terror vision

If you ain't heard it check it out, lyrics below.

Ode to Jose the curse of Cuervo,
So hard to say no though it gives one the fever,
Pretends to be friendly,
Then it's all over, over,
It's all over, over,
Pretends to be fine,
Then the curse of Tequila,

It makes me happy,
Con Tequila it feels fine,
Con Tequila when the doors are opened,
And con Tequila when they're calling time,
That's the curse of,

Sierra sunrise and Margarita,
They'll break your heart in the desert heat,
Tell you you're thirsty,
They'll tell you you're sober, sober,
It's all over, over,
They'll tell you you're fine,
Then the curse of Tequila....

If there's a lot on your mind it's there to help you forget,
To relax and rewind and leave behind the regret,
First sip makes you well before you know it it's time,
And you're saying to hell with the salt, lemon and lime,
Salt, lemon and lime, time Tequila,

That's the curse of Tequila.....

lol solid, ill consider this one too

anyone else got suggestions?

and ill be just fine, i wouldnt make one anyway, i dont go to the doctor/hospital haha

|

4/8/2013 5:05 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

i was thinking more along the lines of a cranford nix, ramshackle glory, hank III, johnny hobo, or something along that line and make sure its a song about drinking, maybe alcohol by gang green... but idk im not good enough for the gang green song lol theres also a song about everclear i kinda dig on lol

and can you post a link to the lyrics for this? im at work and the speakers are shit, and the internet blows

It's not a drinking song. Link

|

4/8/2013 5:11 PM

Fondue wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

Fondue wrote:

It's not a drinking song. Link

yeah i knew it wasnt, i was just saying that i wanna have a drinking song, i feel like its only appropriate

|

4/8/2013 5:31 PM

BMXism wrote:

I can't land shit riding drunk. But its really fun hauling ass down hills n shit. Do it. Hopefully you'll film some funny moments.. but try not to eat too much shit. Safety first. *takes a shot*

yeah last few times i was riding drunk i was doing decent spine transfers and gaps and grinds and shit, so who knows lol

i dont plan on eating too much shit lol

|

4/8/2013 7:02 PM

solid, now skooter said he'd film for me!

|

4/8/2013 7:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2013 7:23 PM

Dude I go hard as fuck! when i'm drunk and just send everything. At least on Rum anyways, you ever been to the cement park in canandaigua?

|

4/8/2013 7:46 PM

PBJSammitch wrote:

Dude I go hard as fuck! when i'm drunk and just send everything. At least on Rum anyways, you ever been to the cement park in canandaigua?

nah the only parks out by you ive rode was rasp... and i had a sprained wrist lol

other parks i rode muh bike in ny were

west seneca b3
hamburg skatepark
orchard park skatepark
angola skatepark
dunkirk skatepark
rasp
x wheels
ives
tonawanda b3
soarin up
jamestown outdoor

i think thats it...why is that one nice?

and you ever make your way down to buffalo?

|

4/8/2013 8:09 PM

Yeah it's pretty nice, has a real sick flow to it but it's kinda small. Haven't really ventured up to buffalo with my bike yet, I did go to Cranx in Syracuse and that was dope as fuck. heard of some nice parks out that way though and I definitely wanna hit up x wheels sometime this summer.

|

4/9/2013 10:47 AM

PBJSammitch wrote:

Yeah it's pretty nice, has a real sick flow to it but it's kinda small. Haven't really ventured up to buffalo with my bike yet, I did go to Cranx in Syracuse and that was dope as fuck. heard of some nice parks out that way though and I definitely wanna hit up x wheels sometime this summer.

buffalos pretty cool,theres a lot of stuff here and in the suburbs around it

|